4.3

A beam of spotlights came down, and a tray rose from the display case in the center of the runway. On the soft red velvet support cloth, there are sparkling, huge pearls. Crystal clear and dignified, round and pure, especially the largest one, Tahitian Tahitian black pearl, under the illumination of light, the strong luster like metal changes unpredictably with the rotation of the tray, like the most beautiful one in the dark Bright stars.

    Seeing the confused expressions of the models, Fulian-Chen was obviously very satisfied.

    "Yes, the theme of this time is "Pearl", and we ask to show its nobleness, purity, purity, and charm. At first glance, I want to have it urgently. The preparation time is still 30 minutes, except that you have already chosen In addition to the clothes must be used, other scenes, props, makeup and accessories can be used arbitrarily.”

.H's The first model, as the most prestigious first show in China, uses a very rich indoor scene, from heaven to the sea, with all kinds of backgrounds.

    Pearl? Su Wei's eyes lit up, but this theme gave him a ray of life. There is no clear restriction on the adjustment of clothes in the arena. In the previous episodes, some models also used modification ideas, and they did not violate the rules. Besides, he could not really wear them directly. He already had a vague idea.

    He took the clothes to the locker room assigned to him backstage and communicated fully with the costume designer and makeup artist. The eyes of the latter also lit up, and they kept exclaiming very good and amazing.

    Makeup artist Lianka looked at Su Wei's face for the first time. .The teenager's skin was already very delicate, so she first applied a thin layer of foundation and made basic makeup. Since it is the legendary demagogic and pure and attractive creature, the eyebrows and contour shadows have been deepened, and the three-dimensionality of the facial features has been improved. Then he took a deep breath and started painting the eye makeup. She first sketched the black eyeliner, and then blended the crystal diamond with the fascination of fuchsia and the dullness of indigo, starting from the bottom of the eyes, intertwined with each other, and spread down to the sides of the cheeks, like a budding mandala. Luo.

    Lianka took a step back, looked left and right, and nodded in satisfaction.

    "I suggest that you put on makeup lenses and change the color of your eyeballs." The boy's light-colored pupils are very beautiful, but they are too close to his ama-colored hair, and are easily overlooked under the shaking lens and light refraction. . She brought over a pair of dark green ones. "Here, try it. This color suits you."

    Su Wei followed the makeup artist's advice. .After the eye area is finished, the final lips are just a layer of loose beads, giving it a nice light hydrating sheen.

    Designer LEE also got into the workshop holding the modified clothes at this time. He is a half-blood, and seeing Su Wei whistling enthusiastically, he shakes off his clothes and is very proud: "Look, how is it. Is it what we Xiao Chen'er imagined?"

    The clothes are still dazzling, that is, the original gorgeous, but the original feeling has long been lost. Can't tell gender.

    The curves of the lower body are still there. But starting from the waist, light white and blue transparent spun yarn is used to cut into thorns, and the tail is also extended, but it is no longer a formal dress for the red carpet, but a fish tail that swims smartly. He also took out a pair of dark blue hexagonal ear fins made of organza and put them on Su Wei's ears.

    LEE is indeed a genius, he just said it roughly. .In such a tight time situation, it was more perfect than he imagined.

    Su Wei is very sincere and grateful: "Thank you."