9.5

Su Wei returned home. Today, he only has flour and bird eggs, so he plans to make vegetarian dumplings, which are sweet and filling, and can be accompanied by various fillings.

    He pours water, ferments the flour until it forms a dough, and then begins to knead the dough. Whether the dumplings are delicious or not, the key lies in the strength of the noodles. Soft, no toughness, easy to break, hard - too thick skin will affect the taste. For others, rolling out dumpling skins is a very skillful thing that takes two or three years of hard practice. But for Su Wei, it's completely out of the question. He has his own talent, and his hand speed is still high, which allows him to knead any force he wants quickly and accurately. If there is a measuring instrument that can calculate the force, it can even be accurate to an astonishing number.

    After a while, the dough was rolled out into round dumpling skins of the same size, neither thick nor thin, neat and tidy. Su Wei put them aside and started making stuffing. .It is a luxury to want to eat meat dumplings. He smashed the eggs into a bowl. Yesterday's umbrella mushrooms had leftover mushrooms, and he was not willing to throw them away. Today, they just chopped them up and threw them into the bird's egg liquid, and then chopped them. The kelp, carrots, and toon sprouts were boiled in oil, poured and stirred, Su Wei thought about it, and then sprinkled a little pepper into the stuffing.

    The water in the pot had already boiled, and I didn't know what was in it, but it turned out to be fresh white soup.

    Su Wei boiled the wrapped dumplings, and he made them in his early thirties. I only cooked fifteen at noon, and plan to cook the remaining half at night. The rich aroma floated out from the kitchen window, and the dark shadow that appeared at some point couldn't help but wiped his mouth. It squatted on the eaves this time, stretched its head upside down, and stared at Su Wei with its golden eyes.

.The boiled dumplings were picked up one after another, with thin skins and large fillings. They were bulging ingot-like shapes. They looked so cute, as if they could be bitten with a single poke. The taste it put into its mouth, it felt like the saliva was about to flow out, it quickly covered its mouth with its paws to prevent the saliva from really falling.

    However, all the dumplings in the pot were put on the plate, and then carried away mercilessly, not a single one was left.

    Black Shadow's eyes widened, eagerly reaching out halfway and scratching with its claws, but it could only watch the plate get further and further away. It hurriedly jumped onto the stove, and hurriedly circled around the pot several times, smelling the aroma that had not yet wafted in the air, and even more anxiously swirling around.

    It looked at the raw dumplings placed on the stove, and suddenly its golden eyes lit up. .It jumped off the stove, there were still sparks in the stove, and it pushed a piece of wood into it, then pouted and started blowing the fire.

    The first time I was not very skilled, a puff of ashes rushed out and made it a disgrace. The second time I mastered the skills, I pursed my mouth and blew slowly, and the flames slowly rose.

    It moves very carefully, its ears keep shaking, and it is wary of outside movements. When the fire came up and boiled the water again, it jumped on the stove again, stepped on the cutting board with one foot, and the raw dumplings on it fell into the pot one by one. It was well controlled and only lost five of them. Although it wanted to eat them all in one go, it also knew how to use long lines to catch big fish.

    The dumplings were cooked, and Hei Ying couldn't wait to pick them up. After this mouthful, it stiffened again. .The entrance of this dumpling is extremely soft and tough. When you bite your teeth lightly, the soft, glutinous and salty stuffing bursts out. It is obviously a vegetarian stuffing, but I don’t know how to mix the egg liquid, mushrooms and pepper together and eat it. It has the taste of fresh and tender Q bombs like shrimp slippery.