9.12

Cheng Hai's men came out of the palace tower, and could not think of where to go first, so they divided into four teams, and one of them went straight to Rafter Haizhou, where Xiaofen Town is located. But instead of starting in town, they went to the state capital first. In their opinion, no matter how many folk masters, they should appear in big towns, how could they be in the backcountry under their noses.

    Besides, on Su Wei's side, Uncle Wu just parked the car before he appeased the little black panther. Then I heard Uncle Wu say in amazement, "Why are so many people gathered?"

    Su Wei looked up and saw that there were indeed a lot of people gathered under the tree where he usually set up a stall. Noisy, not like the diners who waited for him to sell things in the past.

    Before he could get close, he heard someone howling, and an old woman was lying on the ground beside him, her eyes closed, her face was pale, and she looked like she was about to lose her breath.

.The man was howling vigorously, "Look, everyone, my mother and I just ate this bean curd with the surname An. After returning home yesterday afternoon, my mother said she was not feeling well and had a stomachache. Then she fell to the ground. I'm a little stronger than my old mother, and I ran to the toilet several times a night, and barely stopped until dawn. I tell you, this thing can't be eaten. No, my mother and I are a living example!"

    Someone in the town immediately retorted, "I've been eating for several days, and nothing has happened. Don't deliberately blame other people's little bosses."

    The man scolded, "What good can I do to slander him. I don't run a restaurant."

    Someone next to him came out and testified to him, "This person is from our village. His family really doesn't do business and lives by striking iron for others."

    The man said, "You have all eaten this tofu brain, right..You see it is so tender, it tastes delicious in the mouth. We have lived for decades, what kind of rough tofu is, don't you have any points in your heart? So there must be something else in it that I don't know, maybe it's a harmful thing that can't be eaten. You are in good health, and you will miss the trick for a while, but my mother is not. Look, can I be talking nonsense? "

    As soon as he said this, some people who came here for his fame flinched. The greed is small, and if it eats dead people, it will not work.

    Some regulars also began to waver. Did they not bump into each other, but they were lucky last time, and it is uncertain whether they will be next time.

    They were swaying from side to side when suddenly someone saw Su Wei coming, his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly shouted, "Little boss, come quickly. This person said that your food was eaten by bad people."

    When the man heard that someone was coming, he also stood up emotionally, "The surname is An, you must give me an explanation today!" .He still wanted to rush up, but there were too many onlookers around, and some of them still trusted Su Wei, so they united to hold him temporarily.

    There are Liu Er, whose daughter-in-law is pregnant, and Li Ji, the man at the goat milk shop. Neither of them believed the man's words, and looked at Su Wei eagerly.

    Liu Er said nervously, "Little boss, is there any problem with what you are selling?"

    Su Wei just glanced at the situation in front of her, and she knew it. He raised his eyelids and looked into the distance of the crowd. Sure enough, in a corner that is not easy to be seen, I saw the shadow of An Huajun, watching the fun with relish.

    There was still a half-smile on his face, and he didn't even notice that Su Wei had discovered him.

    However, even if An Huajun didn't come, Su Wei knew who wrote this today. .It seems that in a while, the simple-minded "protagonist attack" will also appear. After all, it's all about acting.