4.17

"That's right, this is a precious item from the Popon Dynasty, and it was either rich or expensive at that time. Unfortunately, it didn't have any special family logo, nor did it have a specific pattern symbol. The inconspicuous location is engraved with three unidentified numbers 126. Scholars speculate that it may be its number. But it is strange that the previous 125 cars have not been found in historical records, and they have not appeared again after that. This adds to the It's as mysterious, elegant, and aristocratic as ever. Everyone is trying to lift the veil and know who it really is."

    Lotia looked around and smiled even sweeter, "Yes, that's right, so the request of this issue is to name this classic car of the collection level and describe the meaning with your highest level, Heart touching!"

    "In addition, in the third game, in order to widen the gap, the scoring will be more stringent. . . That is to say, relatively good creativity and ingenious conception, and the expressive force with tension may have easily obtained high scores in the first few games, but this time, they may only be able to get 8 points. We need your more perfect bursts. "

    As before, Su Wei was not in a hurry to choose clothes, and this time many newcomers were like him. After going through several competitions, everyone has learned to analyze the purpose of each competition given by the jury first, identify it and then think about it, and maybe it will be solved.

    However, this competition is unusual, not only will half of the players be eliminated, but the score will also affect the final ranking. You must know that only the top three can directly advance to the Intercontinental Tournament, that Wei Chen will not be mentioned, and has always maintained the lead. The remaining Wei Qingyu, Ming Xiuli, and the emerging Delin, Fuya, their strength should not be underestimated. watch for. .Therefore, even if some people have their own ideas, they are not in a hurry to go to the backstage, while more people show distressed expressions, and the atmosphere becomes tense for a while.

    At this time, Wei Qingyu sneered and left the stage first. It looks very secure. Before leaving, he gave Su Wei a meaningful glance.

    It's a pity that Su Wei didn't notice him at all, because all his attention was put into his own thoughts.

    The little assistant approached nervously and asked, "Brother Chen, have you figured out the theme this time?" Brother Chen is so powerful, there must be no problem, right? But why was he still motionless, he felt anxious, "Brother Chen, haven't you thought about it, don't worry, there are still ten minutes. No wonder, this time the question is too difficult, there is no information, It's completely confusing, and it's completely imaginary."

.Su Wei gave a wry smile. He didn't have no idea at all. In fact, he was probably the person who knew the historical truth the most in the audience. No, it can be said that the most knowledgeable historians in the whole continent do not have the deepest knowledge. Because the lost memory in this parallel world is a tragic epic love in his former world.

    He glanced back at the second floor, where he couldn't see anything, but he knew that the man was behind him. Unexpectedly, the Xi family turned out to be such a secret family.

    In fact, this car came from the hands of an unknown craftsman. He had no money, and he went around looking for people of insight with a sketch. Unfortunately, in the era of horse-drawn carriages, people rejected and laughed at it. One day in the capital, the man was tired and hungry, so he could only lean against the city wall. When I was in poverty, I wanted to tear up the manuscript and earnestly earn a living by crafting a craft. .At this time, the manuscript was seen by a passing gorgeous carriage. The mysterious young man asked the servant to tell the man that he was willing to pay gold coins and let him make the things in the drawings.