5.7

The fiery tongue slid into the mouth, grabbing the sweet and drunk breath greedily, and exploring every corner vigorously. Su Wei snorted, unconsciously pushing against the person on his body, he was pressed very heavily, his whole body was numb, and his head was dizzy. Gradually, he forgot to resist, and this hot and lingering contact made him feel a sense of deja vu.

    Sensing the initiative of the person below him, Xiao Heng gasped slightly and ran his fingers across the delicate neck of the other person. His eyes were terrifyingly dark, and his body was already full of endless **.

    Then he tore off the clothes of the man below him.

    In the confusion, Su Wei only felt a coldness on her body, and then a scorching pleasure jumped up in her chest. He let out a light hum, his body was uncomfortably hot, and he felt very uncomfortable, but his strong lips and tongues still invaded him, and a big possessive hand caressed his body fiercely. .There is also a powerful thigh, squeezed between his legs, domineering and frantically rubbing against him.

    Su Wei really felt bad this time, and increased the strength of her struggle.

    Xiao Heng froze and stopped slowly. He straightened up slowly, and quickly reached out and closed his clothes in the dim light. When the lust in his body subsided, he picked up the person and placed him on the soft grass.

    He sat in the dark, very clear-headed. In fact, he really knew what Ji Xuanyao wanted to know.

    This is a royal secret. The founding emperor of Dasheng, Sheng Gaozu, once had an elder brother, who was passed down to his younger brother because of a serious injury in the final battle. This is Sheng Gaozu. Sheng Gaozu, with tears in his eyes, reluctantly responded, and buried his elder brother with his own hands. After pacifying the world, he went back to the court and planned to hold the enthronement ceremony on another day. .Who knew that after returning to the capital, the elder brother's concubine had been pregnant for ten months and gave birth to a son. Baiguan was immediately dumbfounded. On the one hand, he was the heir of orthodox blood, and on the other hand, he was the brother of the previous king. For a while, the two factions were discussing and fighting, and other forces even took the opportunity to sow discord. Seeing that the Dasheng Dynasty had not yet established a firm foothold, it would fall apart.

    Just as the swords were drawn, a fire broke out in the palace of the late king one night. Sheng Gaozu was furious, and ordered people to save the next princess and elder brother at all costs. However, the ferocious fire burned for three days and three nights, which could not be undone by manpower. In the end, it was confirmed by various parties that the former princess, her parents and children who were less than a hundred days old, and a concubine, no one escaped from the former king's mansion, and they all died in the sea of ​​​​fire.

    Sheng Gaozu was extremely grief-stricken, but the country cannot live without a ruler for a day. Three months later, he reluctantly ascended the throne, accepted the pilgrimage of hundreds of officials, and changed the country's name to "Sheng", establishing the Dasheng Dynasty.
.After the death of Sheng Gaozu, it was passed down to his son Sheng Taizong. And now the emperor who has just ascended the throne is the grandson of Taizong, Emperor Lu.

    Xiao Heng looked at the person who was sleeping on his leg, his eyes narrowed. That's right, the reason why Yongding Hou's mansion is feared by today's children is actually the strong childhood friendship between Zeng Laohou and the previous king. There have always been people in the royal family who didn't believe it. Some people even believe that the late king's concubine secretly sent the late king's family away. And the person who has passed through the middle, Yongding Houfu can't get rid of it. It's just that Gaozu Taizong was the one who came at the edge of the knife, the siblings and the elders were all people who could hand over their backs, and they never embarrassed these old officials. As for Emperor Rui, he was not personally ordered by Taizong, but he relied on seizing the throne, killing his own father alive and putting Taizong under house arrest in Qianyuan Palace. .This son had an inappropriate name, ill-mannered speech, and was suspicious and cruel by nature. He not only regarded his siblings as a thorn in his side, but even the rumors of the previous king's lineage wanted to be completely strangled.