7.19

The head of the Ming family then invited Lu Zhangxiong to the Ming family as a "guest". Lu Zhangxiong looked at Geng Tie in front of him and tried his best to squeeze out an ugly smile. This used to be his dream day, but now he can only feel the coldness of the Ming family.

    The attitude of Mr. Ming is very cold. He and Mr. Lu are friends of life and death, and he has also heard his grandson mention the eldest young master of the Lu family. He has come here, and it can be seen at a glance that the boy in the photo is his grandson's sweetheart. People are satisfied. Even Lu Zhangxiong is a jerk. Fortunately, the Lu family has a new successor.

    Lu Zhangxiong wiped the cold sweat from his forehead: "But my Xiaochen's body, as you know, sir, has been invaded by the disorder, and it's hard to say whether he can successfully awaken his spiritual power.He couldn't help but murmured in his heart that the Ming family had taken a fancy to his son's good genes at the beginning, but now that it is gone, he had to make it clear in advance, lest the Ming family turn back and liquidate the debt on him! If Xiaole is still there, the awakening of the orange mole is at least an A-level spiritual power. He thought of the gray spot of his eldest son and the excellence of his younger son, and his heart ached.

    The old man Ming saw through Lu Zhangxiong's thoughts at a glance, and he was about to be laughed foolishly by Lu Zhangxiong. Who is he in the Ming family, can all cats and dogs enter the Ming family? What kind of stuff is that Lu Le, he can also make his precious grandson fancy.

    He waved his hand, too lazy to talk to this idiot again. The patriarch of the Ming family asked his servants to send him away quickly, so as not to make the old man angry.

    Lu Zhangxiong immediately left Ming's house in despair. This scene was seen by someone with a heart, and even if he fanned the flames, he added salt and vinegar to the star network.

."The destruction of the disorder element is irreversible, and the myth of whxdl500n is about to be shattered! 》

    Su Wei's Mifensi has been beating gongs and drums recently. The status of his own great god has been righted, his force value is on the table, the bad guy he hates has been arrested, and the great god's amazing appearance... They said that they are very comfortable. When everyone swiped this hot post, they didn't even bother to give these idiots a look. Your PO master is right and right, and it is also the scary part of the "popular science" disorder factor, and you have listed the speeches and treatises of the authoritative research scholars of Di Tuo Xing, and triumphantly concluded that "the great god has been invaded for three years. - Harm, even if he was born red, he is now a crippled person. With luck, he turned purple, and after awakening, he is just an ordinary C-level spiritualist."

.However, 500 Jun's Mifensi only turned a link. Those who are good at it click in and take a look. The latest level 7 map, whxdl500n is a complete one, one move kills the opponent, and finally enters the room randomly. When people saw that it was his ID, they simply turned around and flashed back.

    They are also plausible, anyway, they are all KO, why let this group of viewers who eat melon seeds in front of their heads hahaha!

    The poor sunspots were ignored, they persevered and shouted, the level 7 map just blocked the quasi-spiritual power, so your 500 gentlemen can win! It's a pity to reach level 8, level 9, level 10... The map opens and ends, and they desperately find that even if they test the quasi-spiritual power again, it is still the physical function of the body, or a combination of the two - whxdl500n is full of breath and slap. Face.

.After thinking about it, they finally found a black spot. When whxdl500n and Lu Le were fighting, they used the temporary nickname "Young Commander of the Empire". He just wanted to post Ming Jingyao, he was a licking dog. It's a pity that no one paid attention to them, and this post was quickly forgotten without even a splash.