6.8

Su Hao turned around and called Fang Mu. In fact, Su Hao didn't want to share the interests of anyone at all. He had long regarded Dongzhou as his property, and asking someone to intervene didn't mean drinking his blood and biting his flesh? !

    Unfortunately, the reality is that he only has a little living expenses, so he has to borrow everywhere, and even find usury, so he can barely get a sum of money, but not even a fraction.

    In fact, he didn't want to find Fang Mu, who eventually became Huangfu Ye's nemesis. But he didn't know many people, and all he could think of for a while was the Fang family. However, Su Hao also felt that as long as he returned to Huangfu Ye's side, even if it was a little more troublesome than in his previous life, it would not be difficult to run over a Fang family.

    Su Wei laughed when she received the secret reply from the Fang family. The Fang family's appetite was really big, almost beyond his imagination. .His original plan was to let the Fang family eat 10%, and then he would be able to wear down the remaining 10 billion. Unexpectedly, he would have to keep it all for himself, leaving no rou-slag to others.

    Also, such a high net profit of dozens of times, and an almost monopolized supply of goods - no wonder Fang Mu's eyes were red, and even the disguised gentleman-child attitude was thrown red-luo-luo. But think about how he once drove the Su family to a dead end, how could he be soft-hearted? !

    Su Wei's eyes turned cold. Fang Mu took a deep breath at the other end, "Su Yuan, I promise you, I will get you out of Huangfu Ye's side when things are done. Didn't you say you want to go back to Su's house? I will let you be the one when the time comes. The head of the Su family."

    Su Wei sneered, if he wanted to be the head of the Su family, he still needed a nod from the Fang family? How could he not know there are such rules! Who does he think he is?

.He didn't show his face, and said slowly, "But I have already promised to give 40% to the Chen family. The price has been negotiated. Others' Swiss-Swiss bank accounts have very clean sources."

    There was a momentary silence on the other end of the phone. But Su Wei was not in a hurry, he took a slow sip of black tea, and then read a few documents, fortunately, he signed a few accounts for Huangfu Ye in his spare time.

    Then there was a voice from the other end, Fang Mu seemed to have made up his mind, "How about I give you 10% more on the price?"

    Su Wei raised the corners of her mouth and said in a low voice, "Fang Mu, don't you think about it? With so many goods, are you sure there are so many people you can eat? Well, since you have made a decision, ten days later Just send the money over. Remember, the money and the goods are paid for."

    Oh, he has done his best with benevolence and righteousness, but if people want to jump into it, he can't help it.

    Su Wei hung up the phone. .The Fang family's food looks so ugly, there is no 100 billion yuan that can't be turned around. The next day, Su Wei heard from Xu Yishan that Fang Mu had given up bidding in Hei City, Longwan. It was said that the Fang family members felt that it was inappropriate, but Fang Mu insisted on doing it and didn't even send the hidden bid. There are also a few other families who are farther away who are not very supportive of him, and are all secretly transferring assets.

    However, there was one person who supported him through and through, needless to say, it was Su Hao. He even managed to get a little black ore ahead of time, and it was immediately resold by foreign forces.

    Ten days later, Su Wei successfully received Fang's account and password. Hearing that Su Hao was so proud, he announced on the road that he officially left the Su family and wanted to start his own business. He almost turned his back on Su Kangsheng and called him an unfamiliar white-eyed wolf, and immediately announced that he would cut off ties with Su Hao! Su Hao didn't care, he actually said that he would be an upstart right away.