6.6

The Fang family is very open to eating on the road. They don't do military-fire and sharp weapons business, but they are the largest antiques and luxury goods in Hua-guo. Collections, antiques, and wen-things have always been inseparable from the gray forces and the underground-xiaqian-zhuang. Therefore, the Fang family and several major families in China are very close, and their friendship is quite deep.

    Su Wei sneered when she heard the Fang family.

    No one knows, this Fang family is really not simple. On the surface, it claims not to participate in the division of forces, not to acquire these dreaded weapons, and to pick oneself very cleanly, it seems that there is no threat. In fact, they have long since installed concealed installations in major families, secretly infiltrating their own forces.

    The cannon fodder who should have been headshot by Huangfu Ye Yiqiang was the one who colluded with the Fang family. .In the end, Huangfu Ye was almost seriously injured, and they kept chasing and beating the Su family, which directly led to the death of the second brother Su Qi.

    He hasn't freed his hand yet, and the enemy will automatically come to the door.

    Su Wei expressionlessly pulled out the information from the sealed cowhide bag. Huangfu Ye is very tolerant to him now, as long as others are in the courtyard, he will meet almost any requirements.

    He picked up the document and quickly looked at it. In the information, the situation of the Fang family is listed very clearly, and a photo of the current owner of the Fang family is also attached.

    It has to be said that, as the person who almost overturned several major families, the current head of the Fang family, Fang Mu, does have extraordinary capital. He was tall and imposing. He had a very handsome face, but his expression had an implicit smile like that of a nobleman. However, Su Wei could see that the smile did not reach the eyes of the man in the photo.

.Su Wei watched, and unconsciously tapped her fingers on the red sandalwood table a few times, slowly suppressing the killing intent in her heart.

    Xu Yishan was almost in a cold sweat. When Su Shao asked him to search for the Fang family's things, he didn't think much about it. Just looking at Su Shao's expression now, so "focused", he is really a little uncertain.

    If the boss knew, Su Shao stared at other men and would throw him out to feed the wolf dog.

    He asked cautiously, "Master Su, is there something wrong with the Fang family? Do you want to persuade Ye Ye to cancel this appointment?"

    Su Wei threw away the photo in his hand and said casually, "No need. I would like to go and see how powerful the Fang family is. But before you go, send me two news for me. First, just say I recently started a stone sales business in Dongzhou and wanted to find a partner. Second, I said I wanted to go back to the Su family.”

.Su Hao's gloomy eyes finally cleared up when he heard the gossip on Dao.

    A few days ago, Dongzhou nodded and bowed to him, but he turned to his good brother Su Yuan in a blink of an eye. It's just because Huangfu Ye made an understatement and wanted to give this place to Su Yuan to play.

    Su Hao let out a deep breath. Having lived for two lifetimes, of course he understands how much Huangfu Ye has the right to speak. But it was all supposed to belong to him.

    As a result, that idiot Su Yuan actually wanted to give the money he got to others to take advantage of it for nothing. Hehe, since that's the case, he doesn't mind helping him add heat.

    He held the phone in his hand, and said maliciously, "Actually, you don't know, my younger brother has liked men since he was a child. He was always restless, did he have less romantic debts in the past? . . You must have heard about the Southern Territory, but it was actually him who seduced the young master of the Backlight family first. The same is true of Ming Lun-Alger in L-level, he was willing to spend money on people he liked before. "