8.3

Su Wei turned around and saw two people standing on the steps, one tall and the other short, the shorter one was very arrogant, and behind him was a crowd of disciples. The gatekeeper hurriedly bowed his hands in a flattering salute, calling him "Xu Zhenren".

    It seems that this person is Xu Liang. As the protagonist of the original text, Xu Liangsheng is beautiful, elegant and out of the dust, and his figure is like a zhilan and jade tree, and he does not look like a common countryman at all. It's no wonder that after the first Xu family found him, they wanted to scratch his face. Then the other blue-robed person should be Yin Xuancheng, Su Wei glanced at it, but he had sword brows and stared eyes, his thin lips were tightly closed, and he was arrogant.

    While Su Wei looked at Xu Liang, Xu Liang also stared at him. It's a pity that this crippled man didn't die after kneeling at the door for so long. Yin Xuancheng also looked at Su Wei, but was slightly taken aback. But the two of them didn't notice at all.

.Then, the two servants behind Xu Liang pushed out a person.

    This man was very tall, with broad shoulders and narrow waist, his hair was scattered on his chest, his clothes were rough and shabby, and his exposed arms were very strong. He kept his head down, but Su Wei recognized at a glance that this was the man who gave him medicine before.

    Xu Liang said in a high voice, "Didn't the head of Xu come to look for his husband? Why, I've been dating for three months, and I don't know who this person is?"

    The disciples of the Dangshan faction who were present were all laughing, while the disciples of the Liu Ri Pavilion felt their faces were burning and could not help but bow their heads. They all knew that the head had been missing for three months, during which time he had been with a villager, which became another thing that made them unable to lift their heads.

.Su Wei said slowly: "Zhenzhen Xu is so anxious to call himself the Yin family, I know, I thought that Xu Zhenren entered the gate of the Yin family early, but the Yin family is so arrogant that he is only willing to make a contract with you in private, and never worshipped him. The ceremony and feast are in all directions. If you don’t know, I’m afraid that you will think that Xu Zhenren has no matchmaking. Is it possible for Xu Zhenren to clean yourself before ridiculing this seat?”

    He sneered in his heart, Xu Liang planned on Xu Jue, but he also calculated that Xu Liang couldn't kill him in front of everyone's eyes.

    Xu Liang's eyes burst out with deep killing intent. He clenched his hands into fists. If it weren't for the fact that he was at the door of Yin's house a few days ago, he said that he would not kill this bastard. . He quickly glanced at Yin Xuancheng, who frowned deeply.

    "Besides, don't forget Xu Zhenren! Before you stepped into the cultivation way, you were just an ordinary person. . . In terms of common sense and human relations, you are just a branch of my Xu family, and this seat is the direct line of the main line of Xu family. Since ancient times, the concubines and concubines of Yunni Dabie, you are a mere concubine, how can you be the master of this seat's direct lineage, and you can choose a husband for me? ! In terms of seniority, this seat is the eldest brother, and you are the concubine. Is there any reason for a younger brother to point fingers at his elder brother? ! Su Wei raised her chin, her immortal robe spread out like a lotus flower, and pointed at Xu Liang and sneered, "It is after stepping into the avenue of immortality, not following the secular rules, Xu Zhenren and this seat are not the same master and apprentice, let alone The power to crush this seat. I don't know what qualifications Xu Zhenren has, so he can interfere with this seat and give pointers? Does Xu Zhenren think that he has cultivated into Nascent Soul, so he can arrange three and four for his fellow Nascent Souls; or does Xu Zhenren actually have a personal hobby of being a matchmaker? ! "