4.6

In this parallel world, the spread of stories about the merman is almost impossible to verify. So even if Su Wei just recounted the story about the merman and the human prince, it still attracted the amazement of everyone present. The human prince was stranded by the storm, but the beautiful merman rescued him. The prince was overwhelmed by the beauty of the merman and wanted to take him out of the deep sea. It is a pity that the merman have no legs and cannot live on land. The merman could only reveal its most precious merman pearl in the moonlight and gave it to the prince. After the prince returned to the country, he inherited the throne and always wore this merman pearl on his body. Before he died, he named the bead "tahitian Tahiti", and passed away with the deepest thoughts and love.

    Hundreds of years have passed, Tahitian pearls are world-renowned, and every pair of lovers will get true love under the blessing of merman pearls. .Although the legendary prince and the merman are not together, the blessed people can stay together for a long time.

    Everyone was deeply moved by the story, including Wu Moqian and Fulian-Chen. After careful discussion, they immediately settled on three creative points.

    Su Wei changed her clothes, this time it was more perfect. In order to highlight the theme of lover, the overall use is dark blue, light blue and silver light, and the makeup color is also deeper and darker, like the elves of the deep sea.

    As soon as he walked out, he saw a man sitting by the water at a glance.

    He was tall and tall, with a proudly straight back. He was wearing a noble and retro black silk shirt, which was half-open, revealing his firm chest slightly, and his aura was more luxurious than that of the gods. His jet-black hair was slightly messy and drooping, as if he had just experienced the baptism of a storm, and his handsome face was just right pale.

.Su Wei glanced at him, not expecting Xi Zongzheng to be so tall. He was far away before, and the other party was dressed meticulously, but he really didn't see it. As he thought, he got into the water and slowly approached the man.

    The first two ideas are very simple. The first was that the merman rescued the human prince in distress and brought him to the seaside. He had never seen such a good-looking human being. Su Wei only needs to stare at Xi Zongzheng from above, showing happy and confused eyes at the right time. The second is that Xi Zongzheng woke up and was deeply amazed by the beautiful merman.

    The more difficult part is the third act, which requires the use of dynamic images, using two moving cameras on the water and underwater at the same time, and using coherent capture synthesis technology. They wanted to show that the merman and the prince were inseparable, and their love was so entwined that they had to separate these climaxes.

    "Yle-Wei, you go to the middle of the water. You have to get to this position."  Wu Moqian made a gesture on the shore and shouted loudly, "Yes, that's it. Your body must support your partner's body, lean forward a little bit, and head a little bit higher. Okay, get ready to start—"

    Su Wei nodded, it was not difficult for him. He glanced at Xi Zongzheng. Xi Zongzheng's ability was beyond imagination. If he hadn't known that he had a problem with his legs, he almost thought that the other party was a professional model.

    He hesitated for a while, after all, he was going to press the opponent's leg, and he didn't know if he could do it. It was Xi Zongzheng who spoke in a light tone: "I'm just unaware here, it doesn't mean I can't hold you."

    Su Wei whispered: "Sorry." He walked over, propped up his upper body, and put his entire weight on the man's thigh. Then his eyes changed, and he stared at the man with pure and ignorant joy - he had completely performed the role.