7.9

Shivering No. 2: If you can pass it +1

    Pea Cannon: If you can pass it +2

    500 Jun, I will hug you in the thigh: I can pass it +50000001

    ...

    Whether it's Su Wei's Mifen'er or his Heizi, everyone has reached a consensus that there are too many variables in the 6th-level map match. Since everyone is a novice in the team match, it is enough to find a way to pass it. As for Competing for the first place is not important at all.

    Some people even shouted: Long live 60 minutes, the slogan of the ancient earth that is more wasted, got a large number of likes.

    Tian X's post was so vigorously hyped that Su Wei, a real ancient person, was still exercising out of breath. .The pain of being crushed and abused for the first time made Su Wei extremely unhappy. He has experienced so many worlds, and there is almost no such experience of being unable to turn over.

    However, what Su Wei didn't know was that if the adjutant beside Ming Jingyao and the top officials of the Federation knew that someone was trying to pinch their imperial commander's neck, and he hit it, his eyes would be shocked. down.

    He did a few more push-ups and stood up. Not to mention, the training program that the "Imperial Young Marshal" came up with was extremely intense, almost pushing people's physical fitness to the limit. Su Wei was so exhausted several times that he almost couldn't help beating the opponent. , but the man was still indifferent, unmoved by the boy who was tortured miserably by him.

    But the effect is also obvious. .Su Wei pinched her arm, and clearly felt a thin layer of muscle covering it. The flexibility, flexibility, and agility of the entire body completely dropped the previous grades.

    Su Wei took a shower, put on a clean shirt, and walked down the second floor slowly.

    The more Shen Li looked at Su Wei recently, the more annoying her eyes were. She didn't know why, she gave this kid something to drink every day, and stared at him and swallowed every drop. Why is this little one more and more energetic? Now, especially on that face, the facial features became more and more delicate, like a mandala in bud.

    It seemed that the milk she had worked so hard to nourished him so that his lips were red and his teeth were white, which made Shen Li hate her toothache.

    She was too obvious. Lu Zhangxiong was expressing his dissatisfaction with the spending of the entire Lu house during this period of time. He glanced at her displeasedly and frowned, "What's your attitude?! Do you have an opinion on what I said? !"

.Shen Li was startled, and immediately forced a smile. Su Wei took a bite of the matcha cake, "How can Aunt Shen have any opinions? She didn't just dismiss the maid, she is very frugal."

    Shen Li's smile froze, and she almost jumped up and wanted to tear this little bitch. The maid named Jasmine was always circling around Lu Zhangxiong. The shouts in front of the master and behind the master were very loud. One time she even saw someone knocked over the coffee, but Lu Zhangxiong calmed down with Yan Yuese and called out. She can clean up.

    She immediately told someone to pack up and get out of the way, and let her distant relatives go on top of it. What's wrong with that. Even if the monthly servant is a little more, her relatives are very capable!

    Lu Zhangxiong also thought of this, and felt very unhappy in his heart. Shen Li hurriedly smiled and took out a letter, "Master, we Xiaole are in the training camp, but we are in the limelight. . . Did you know that in the first family, even the emperor gave three points of courtesy to the young master of the Ming family, but he was very fond of Xiaole. "