7.2

Wu Ma was immediately changed jobs and rushed to the kitchen to do rough work.

    The newly-arrived maid carefully arranged the exquisite tableware and hand towels for the masters, and then exited without a word. Lu Zhangxiong was satisfied, wiped his hands, and motioned for breakfast.

    In front of Su Wei was a beautiful crystal cup filled with warm milk.

    Shen Li felt extremely unhappy. Fortunately, she found a reason for Wu Ma just now, saying that Wu Ma bought a new style of coffee - recently the other four families have switched to this retro flavor - Lu Zhangxiong reluctantly agreed to stay. But this little thing, it doesn't matter if she temporarily damages a person, this little bastard can't escape her palm. To run over him is like crushing an ant.

    A vicious look flashed in her eyes, and she smirked: "Chen Chen, drink it while it's hot. . . This cup of yours was specially transported from a farm in the countryside. It is the most nutritious and better than your brother's drink! "

    She repeats these words every day, just to remind Lu Zhangxiong how "good" she is to Lu Xingchen.

    Creamy-white milk has an excellent texture, smooth and rich aroma. On the table covered with flowers, the sunlight refracted by the crystal glass is coated with a light golden halo.

    Su Wei raised the corner of her mouth, picked it up, slowly brought it to her mouth, and drank it all bit by bit.

    Shen Li's eyes lit up, flickering with unknown malicious intent.

    Su Wei put down the glass and dabbed her lips with a handkerchief gracefully. He pushed away the chair, got up and nodded and said, "Father, I'm done eating, I want to go back to the room to rest again."

    Lu Zhangxiong hummed, flipping through the newspaper in his hand, without paying too much attention to him, "Go ahead."

.Su Wei slowly walked back to her room. As soon as the door was closed, he quickly hid in the bathroom. With the backhand of his index finger, he spit out all the food he had eaten in the morning.

    Before he came, he asked the system to check it. There are many restrictions on this disorder. It must be drunk in milk within 30 minutes, otherwise it will be invalid. But in this way, it is difficult to grasp the evidence from this point. If he asks Lu Zhangxiong to send things to the research and testing institute for testing, and he hasn't walked out of the gate of the Lu family, the milk is really just milk.

    The good thing is that, contrary to the rapid failure of action, this disorder is like food, but it is absorbed slowly. It needs to be digested slowly in the stomach, and can be fully absorbed by the body after a day and a night.

    So throat picking is definitely useful. Even if 10% remains, 90% will be cleared out.

    This trick will be done before Su Wei passes through. .Before I became the president, I had a lot of entertainment, and after I became the president, I even had four or five games in one night, and I drank every game, and I couldn’t handle it at all. At that time, he would pick his throat, forcing himself to spit out the red wine from the previous round, and then continue with the next one, not to mention how much he suffered.

    Su Wei took a few mouthfuls of water before she managed to recover. He took a few breaths, breathed steadily, and then raised his head, but when he saw the person in the mirror, he couldn't help but be stunned.

    After a busy morning, to be honest, I haven't had time to look at the appearance of this body. Although Lu Zhangxiong is personable and elegant. Lu Xingchen should not be far behind, but the face in the mirror is a bit too enchanting, right? !