7.6

That's right, this teenager is indeed calculating, very precise calculation. 300 Ni attack power definitely can't kill the 1300 Ni shield, but what if it's 3 400 Ni plus 1 100 Ni? !

    Before everyone fully understood, the young man in the light curtain moved, and his gorgeous and compelling face became exposed to everyone's eyelids. Even Ming Jingyao was slightly stunned, but he didn't expect that the young man's appearance was so outstanding. Then I saw that the opponent picked up the least powerful Zeus and fired 3 bursts effortlessly.

    Everyone only felt that there was a bright light in front of them, and a huge explosion sounded. When they looked closely, the mothership had been blown into pieces and fell like fireworks for a long time.

    It was only at this time that everyone exhaled, and their hearts began to be shocked. .Each of them can become an official commander, it is through rigorous training in many ways. With the young marshal's reminder, everyone finally understood how this young man passed the test.

    Like many contestants, they also paid attention to the attack power of primary super weapons at the beginning, and even completely ignored the "weapons" that they could use on this simulated battlefield because of the competition regulations!

    That's right, those three small battleships!

    Many people will pay attention to the super weapon attack power, and will pay attention to the shield power of battleships and motherships. But I didn't think about the attack value of the battleship at all. If you look closely, you will find an amazing coincidence value - the attack power of each small battleship is exactly 400 NI, and the total of 3 ships is 1200 NI, which is just worse than Zeus. That 100 NI can kill a mothership with a 1300Ni shield.

.The reason why this young man chose Zeus was that he could shoot three times in a row, and turned the three battleships 180°, so that all the artillery fire that should have attacked him fell on the mothership, because the speed was too fast, almost It happened between lightning and flint, so no one understood the mystery here.

    Everyone present has experienced the warm-up game, and of course knows how difficult it is to design. Some even felt that although they had long since graduated from the Imperial Royal Academy, if they were asked to try their skills today, they might not be able to achieve this perfect record.

    It didn't take long for someone to secretly post "the way to crack" on the star network, and then it was quickly forwarded by the major star networks. Not surprisingly, they won another batch of admiration and worship.

    After all, to have an extraordinary mind first, and then make up for the last knife effortlessly, is a complete genius to win.

.Then more and more people went to whxdl500N's room to squat. At first, almost all of them were quasi-spiritual people. Gradually, there were more and more ordinary people, and they even surpassed the former in absolute number. What's even more frightening is that, as crazy fans, they began to pervasive, collecting every bit of action traces in the places where whxdl500N haunted.

    Su Wei was still unaware of this. Unmoved, he insisted on his daily morning run, waiting for the day when the level 6 map opened.

    However, before that, Su Wei planned to go to the warm-up room again in advance.

    When he entered the room last time, the rows of junior super martial arts were still vivid in his mind, and he didn't want to be a fool who didn't know anything again.

    The author has something to say: Take it slow. .