7.7

He quickly entered his ID and entered the room. Perhaps in preparation for the 6th grade, the room space has been refreshed and a small driving range has been configured.

    Looking at the rows of brand-new super weapons in front of him, Su Wei's slender fingertips swept over, just about to pick up a weapon closest to him, but a strong arm stretched out from the slanting thorn.

    Su Wei was stunned, not knowing when there was an extra person in her practice room, so she hurriedly looked back.

    It was a tall, tall and slender man with broad shoulders and narrow waist, in a black imperial uniform, with golden silk embroidered on the shoulders, and even the cuffs of crystal metal. This costume is very common in the warm-up match, and many people wear it, but on this man, it makes his stern expression more serious and restrained for no reason.

.In the middle of the warm-up match, everyone can enter their own room, and the function of inviting friends to communicate with them is enabled. It's just that Su Wei didn't think about using these functions at all. He didn't have any friends, but after thinking about it, he really didn't set up a password lock himself, and anyone could enter and exit at will.

    Maybe this person came into him by accident.

    The man didn't look at him, picked up the mutated version of the desert-desert-eagle, and said in a low voice: "MEGA particle gun, compared with laser guns, the energy conversion efficiency is as high as 85%. The powerful particle beam within the effective range is huge, Explosion far out of range and the particle energy dissipates."

    After he finished speaking, he raised his hand and pulled the trigger, and a row of simulated light targets in the distance exploded accurately.

    He retracted his hand and looked at Su Wei. .The person in front of him has a slender body and a gorgeous face, which is exactly the appearance between a teenager and a young man. As he got closer, he was even more shocked to realize that his beautiful facial features forced people to dare not look directly. Obviously the other party didn't do anything special, and even his temperament seemed cold and indifferent, but Ming Jingyao couldn't help but glance at his pale lips.

    Then he lowered his eyes restrainedly and said, "If you don't mind, let's have a try. This time it's yours to try."

    Su Wei took it. Of course he doesn't mind, this person is obviously stronger than him, and he should also be a quasi-spiritual person. Since he is not worried about exposing his strength, he has nothing to worry about.

    MEGA is very similar to the Sand-Desert-Eagle, but this thing is twice as thick as a human arm, but the man next to him can easily manipulate it. As you can imagine, his arm strength is amazing.

.And he has been insisting on improving his physical fitness, but it is impossible to compare with this man.

    He took a deep breath, stretched his body, raised the particle gun with both hands, and shook it slightly. Ming Jingyao moved and quickly helped Su Wei's wrist. However, Su Wei's whole body just happened to step back, not to prevent his feet staggering, his body fell, and his back just pressed against the chest of the person behind him. It looked like the man behind him was completely hugging him.

    Being so close, with slender eyes and delicate earlobes, Ming Jingyao could even smell the faint fragrance of the other party's body.

    Su Wei felt a little uncomfortable. Just as he was about to struggle, a man's dull voice came from above his head, "Don't move." .Su Wei was about to say thank you, but the man separated his legs, and even unceremoniously inserted one of his strong thighs in.