8.19

Su Wei has been unable to ask Yin Xuanlei's secret. He fainted directly later, and when he woke up again, the man had disappeared. Hehe, he also knew he was going to run. But he didn't know if he had a hundred ways to torment him.

    Yu Wenhao was waiting at the door, and when Su Wei came out, he hurried in to report. The Sect Master is now an Immortal Venerable, but let them call him according to the previous rules.

    He just checked the list of this time to go to the illusion, and there are many top elixir. He asked Su Wei how these things should be distributed.

    Su Wei glanced at random and said, "You can arrange it." He knew that Yin Xuanlei had given him an advanced pill, so he pointed to another elixir and said, "Put this and your advanced pill together. Taking it, your realm will be more stable."

.Yu Wenhao was surprised and bowed his head in shame. It turned out that the Sect Master had long known that he had received a "bribe", but the Sect Master did not pursue him. Although he has endured not taking it, he was once regarded as Junior Brother Yin's "accomplice".

    But Su Wei didn't care about that at all. He also pointed out some spiritual pills and treasures, and distributed them to the disciples who went with them this time. As for the more junior disciples, Yu Wenhao will take care of it very clearly and will not be biased at all.

    Yu Wenhao said again: "The nine sects are discussing to ask the Yin family for an explanation. The Dragon King Tower sent someone to ask the sect master if you intend to go."

    Su Wei glanced at the invitation book indifferently. He also heard about the previous incident and couldn't help but curl his lips. They ran to the Yin family on the third day, emptying out most of the Yin family's wealth. .Now that more than half a month has passed, and he has to go to Dangshan, this Yin Xuancheng, under Xu Liang's brainwashing, has killed how many people to fill the lake. Don't blame others for killing you while you're sick.

    Too bad he wasn't interested at all. Now that the cultivation world is vaguely headed by Liuri Pavilion, no one dares to ignore the meaning of Su Wei and Yin Xuanlei. Especially Su Wei, the whole cultivation world knows that Yin Xianzun only listens to him. Now that Xu Xianzun goes out, he is still driving him.

    Su Wei said, "I don't want to go to this seat. If you want to go, then it's better to go to my seat." Yu Wenhao is also his representative now. Walking in the world of self-cultivation, no one outside will give him a full face. Liu Ri Pavilion can't stay out of the world all the time, and it is also a responsibility to deal with some disputes.

    Seeing that Yu Wenhao hadn't left, he said strangely, "What else?"

.Yu Wenhao blushed, and after a long while, he presented the treasure box inlaid with jade, gritted his teeth and said, "I don't know where the ancient head of Longwanglou heard it, saying that Yin Xianzun was looking for this thing everywhere, and it happened that they had been hiding it in Longwanglou. This thing is one of the treasures in their townhouse. I specially sent it up because I was grateful for the grace of the Sect Master for saving me."

    Su Wei opened it and saw that a black fox satin with a dark body was lying quietly in the treasure box. It is oily and water-smooth, extremely waxy to the touch, and its color is almost comparable to that of the top black gemstones. Longwanglou also specifically explained that in addition to the large satin, a pure black ribbon was specially made, which was made of a fox tail.

    Su Wei almost laughed angrily, no wonder Yin Xuanlei ran out and disappeared, he really thought he was busy with some earth-shattering event. Dare to love is still this shit! He almost couldn't hold his face, he just wanted to fly out immediately and slap the man to death. .Could it be that Yin Xuanlei wanted the entire cultivation world to know that they were turning clouds and rain on this, and they liked to tie his hands with straps.