8.9

Immortal spirit flutters in the imaginary realm, and there are spiritual plants and spiritual fruits that are rare outside.

    There was a piece of spiritual plant at Su Wei's feet. When he saw it, Bai Yanyan was a piece of green lotus root fruit. He finally felt that something was wrong, Liu Ri Pavilion did not produce this product, where did Yin Xuanlei's green lotus root fruit come from. However, the affairs in the sect have always been taken care of by Yu Wenhao, so I can only ask when I go out.

    Yin Xuanlei saw Su Wei looking at him, "What's the matter in the head?"

    Su Wei still asked, "Where did you get this stuff you force me to eat every day?" He pointed to his feet, the fruit was full of aura, almost exactly the same as what he ate every day.

    Yin Xuanlei said lightly, "Brother Yu gave it."

    it is as expected. Seeing that he reached out and picked one, Su Wei couldn't help but take a step back. .He really has a shadow, and he even suspects that his Nascent Soul has this sweet and sour taste. Who knows, Yin Xuanlei just glanced at it indifferently, and then threw it aside.

    Su Wei, who thought I would be forced to eat another belly:  …

    Su Wei looked around and pointed to a mountain peak, where the towering trees were shaded and the spiritual energy was deep.

    He said: "Let's go over there first." In places with deep spiritual energy, there will always be more rare treasures of heaven and earth, spiritual pills, and they must be right in that direction. What's more, if the others in Liuli Pavilion were not far from them, they would also rush to the place where the spiritual power was majestic.

    The Void Spirit Root may be there. He remembered that it was mentioned in the original text that Xu Liang found it in a cave near Linghu Lake.

    Yin Xuanlei took out the fairy artifact, and he wore a Suwei storage bag on his waist, which contained the best fairy artifact magic weapon of Liuri Pavilion.

.Su Wei waved his hand and took Yin Xuanlei towards the depths of the jungle. It is impossible for Jiulu Speeding Car to be brought into the secret realm, and Su Wei is not so stupid, and even uses it to sway the market. Su Wei was a little speechless about the spirit sword they were using, why did it seem like he had become a coachman now, and Yin Xuanlei wanted to hold his waist behind him. However, this guy has no spiritual power.

    As soon as the two flew over a hill, there was the sound of spiritual weapons fighting in front of them, and there were waves of violent spiritual power shaking, and the two factions were fighting to the death. One of them was a man in a purple robe, and the other was pale blue. One of them looked quite familiar.

    Su Wei remembered that Xu Liang's school seemed to be this kind of uniform. Sure enough, at first glance, it was not Du Yuanzhou or who it was. But he didn't see Xu Liang.

    Du Yuanzhou was beaten a bit embarrassed, he clutched his chest and stared at the other side panting. .The other party was headed by a savage purple-shirted woman who pointed at him and scolded: "Good you Du Yuanzhou, it's fortunate that I used to call you second senior brother, and I never stingy to give you my family's magic weapon secrets, just because of you. Said to stand in front of Xu Zhenren for me! It turned out to be good, you entered the Yinlei Valley yourself, but I couldn't even see Xu Zhenren! That kind of mind..."

    Su Wei felt that the voice was also very familiar. Looking at it again, this woman could be who else was Zhu Qiyun.

    She continued to curse, "You despicable villain, you just wanted to compete with me for treasures. If I hadn't hid quickly, I would have died here now! You are too embarrassed to do something to the female class!"