8.2

The system continued, [There is a follow-up plot, does the host need to read it? 】

    Su Wei pouted, what could be behind? It's nothing more than that the direct line replaced this poor Xu Liang, and then got married with that fiance, right?

    Who knows, he was stunned when he saw it.

    After the awakening of that fiance, he was originally a red-haired man who was considered the most talented person in the Longevity Continent, with a bright future. But I don't know the reason, but suddenly my heart changed greatly, and I fell from the right way to the devil way. He almost killed the entire cultivation world, and properly became a generation of demon lords. In the end, Tiandao couldn't stand it any longer, and a thunderstorm fell, smashing the Longevity Continent to pieces.

    Su Wei:  …

    No wonder the original body did not want the Xu family to suffer retribution. .The Xu family who dared to love was just the first nest to die, and no one was able to get it right afterward. After all, the entire cultivation world was wiped out.

    He wiped his face, and suddenly felt that, in addition to satisfying the desire to cultivate the original body, how to survive is the real hardship.

    However, in this mission world, he could not help but go.

    He nodded to the system, "Let's go."

    [Ding, the mission world opens——]

    After the dizzy feeling in his head disappeared, Su Wei groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

    This is a white jade hanging ladder. Up is the gate of Xianshan towering into the clouds. On both sides of the door are the majestic stone lions in the town, and the end is the Lingshan meaningful, flying eaves and beasts, and the style is unusual. If the cold rain is not falling on his head, and he is kneeling at the bottom of the ninety-nine-level hanging ladder with a sword, he will also enjoy the beautiful scenery.

.Su Wei was smashed by the rain and couldn't open his eyes. Well, he thought that the former prison cell was the worst place he had ever experienced. He didn't want to compare it with this place. At least there were tiles in that cell.

    To make matters worse, at this time his shoulder blades were pierced by iron locks, and when he moved a little, his body was in hot-hot-hot pain. It seems that it is not because he accepts the plot that he is dizzy, but this original body has been tortured and tortured, with injuries all over his body and a low-grade fever.

    Could it be that the Xu family has been poisoned. Su Wei wanted to receive the plot, but she didn't know if the original body was too seriously injured, or if it was this self-cultivation-even if the physical fitness was strengthened in the world, there was still a crushing existence. In short, he can only kneel on the ground weakly now, unable to move a finger, and his vision is quickly blurred.

    It's over, do you want to die here? !

    He thought in a daze, but the side door was opened with a creak.

.After this person came out, he hesitated for a while, and then walked gently to Su Wei's side. Su Wei couldn't see the appearance of the person who came. The person kept his head down, and he could only vaguely sense that this was a tall man, who seemed to be wearing a tattered clothes, and his hair was messy, almost blocking most of it. He opened his face and was holding a missing porcelain bowl in his hand.

    The man carefully fed half a bowl of water into Su Wei's mouth.

    Su Wei was so drowsy that she could only swallow subconsciously. His throat almost caused a cough, and he seemed to hear the man whispering, "...don't worry..."