4.10

In an ancient and quiet mansion, the heavy yellowed Roman column door opened, the broken scarlet carpet stretched all the way to the second floor, and the crystal lights above the head flickered on and off. A clean and innocent boy suddenly appeared beside the mottled European-style long table, surrounded by floating dust refracted by the sunlight, like an elf appearing out of thin air.

    The cumbersome big clock ticked, and in the dim yellow space, the boy's transparent fingers danced quickly, his lips were slightly raised, and his eyes were full of joy and anticipation.

    The old-fashioned siphon grinder motorized, clack clack. The water boils and rises, and the caramel-colored coffee descends into a rich liquid.

    He blinked, cupping his cheeks in his hands, watching the brown liquid drain into the delicate little cup that lacked a sip.

    The mellow aroma spread, as if it had become substance, and playfully blew the youth's flaxen forehead. .Tick ​​tick, his left and right feet|crossed the ground, the time is one minute and one second, tick tock. He pursed his pale mouth slightly, the coffee was almost full, and his fingers fiddled with the cup carefully.

    The door finally opened with the sound of footsteps, the boy's eyes lit up and he jumped up. He rushed towards the coming party with the most ignorant and happy smile, holding what he felt could best express his pure love in the world, and he wanted to give it away.

    What to do, too impatient. The cup is so troublesome, so I simply put my finger in the cup and soaked it in warm coffee. Fingertips stick out, and the shaky coffee drip is about to be caught.

    Xi Zongzheng took a deep breath. He almost wanted to open his arms to catch the young man who was rushing towards him, and then slowly and ruthlessly grabbed his naughty and provocative fingertips, licked them well, and played with them to see if it was as sweet and bitter as he imagined.

.Seeing that everyone below had their mouths open, as if they had not recovered, Xi Zongzheng couldn't help feeling unhappy. His teenage performance was so good, no, he knew he would be amazing. He just didn't expect that he could understand his meaning so well.

    "Oh my God, what did I see?" Or Lotia's passionate cry broke the silence of the scene, "I take back what I said before, this is the best performance. Oh, God, I can Said that after seeing the performance of this cute little guy, did I fully understand the meaning of these words?! He understood better than me! No, I made a mistake in judgment, and he corrected me "Old Chen, I'm so excited! How about you, aren't you?"

    Flynn-Chen coughed, of course he was also excited. .As a model teacher, seeing every wonderful performance is no less than a sublimation, but he is the oldest, and he is more stable than Lotia. He smiled lovingly, "That's right. I'm excited too. But I've seen yle-Wei perform before, and I've always believed he can do his best."

    Geshu-Han, who has rarely spoken, also spoke, "Okay, don't you think the show is not over yet? Quality, where did your professionalism go?" He was as vicious as always, but turned his face and asked the stage. The young boy with a rare patience and gentleness said, "Wei Chen, tell me, have you not finished yet?"

    Su Wei nodded helplessly and shyly, her slightly glittering eyes sparkling, and she asked eloquently: Can I continue?

    The judges were excited again. He was so professional. He was always performing. .Because the usual Wei Chen is obviously a calm and rigid person who doesn't talk too much. Of course, this impression was long forgotten by them.

    Lotia hurriedly waved her hands, "Continue. You are not allowed to be cute and foul. I will give you extra points, and then deduct them severely."