4.7

No matter what He Yang thought, Su Wei calmly pinched it off when the phone rang again.

    And He Yang in City B almost went crazy. Has been non-stop from morning to afternoon.

    Finally, the person over there finally picked up the phone and said "hello" casually, as if he didn't care at all. However, He Yang, who was only concerned with his own thoughts, didn't notice it at all. He said impatiently, "Wei Chen, I heard that someone from sasa has approached you as an endorser?! Is this news true?"

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, and it was not surprising that He Yang would know. It was no secret. It's just that I didn't expect to hit my head on my head so quickly.

    He said indifferently, "Yes. The brand person in charge of sasa called me once and invited me to have dinner with their boss."

.He Yang's eyes lit up, and he expected it to be right. After all, with hdel's specifications, even if they didn't reach the finals, the ones who qualified for the group stage were the conventional Huaguo 1.5 to second-tier standards.

    Although sasa's reputation is not as good as sd's, it is a higher level than the beauty series he is currently endorsed.

    He took a deep breath and couldn't control his smugness, "Baby, listen to me, you agree immediately, and don't offend the other party. You don't understand the influence of sasa, except in China, others are also in other continents in the Federation. Have a bunch of young tycoon followers. You know what that means, if you get its endorsement, you can get in and out of sasa's high-end cocktail party. As long as you're lucky, show up a few more times and meet some people in that circle People, make friends with others, as long as any second generation is introduced casually, you will have more resources."
.After He Yang finished speaking, he couldn't help but cocked the corners of his mouth. He still doesn't understand Wei Chen's character, he is timid and obedient, and has no opinion at all. He must be terrified to go to these occasions.

    Su Wei turned over the hard photos in his hand, SD sent a set of samples of "Tahitian Legend" and asked him to provide comments on the final draft. It's really strange, he is obviously just a model, so he seems to be the boss of SD, and the people below are waiting for him to make a decision.

    He immediately mocked himself for thinking too much, but looking at the sample, the person whose eyes were already very detached couldn't help frowning - these are indeed not the best pictures.

    Otherwise, it's better to mention your own views to SD. He thought as he listened to the muffled voices on the phone. He could see through what He Yang was thinking at a glance. However, for some people, it is better to give them some hope first, and then fall down.

.As for how to answer, of course, he will not live up to the expectations of the other party. His voice was a little cowardly, but his face was expressionless, and he even took a sip of water leisurely.

    "He Yang, you know me. I don't want to go to those receptions. I don't know how to deal with those people."

    He Yang showed a winning smile, lowered his voice and coaxed people, "Good, baby, if you want to go this way, you have to make friends with these powerful people. Don't be afraid, I will accompany you when the time comes, and I will help you. You take care of everything, what are you afraid of? I'll tell you what to say, who to talk to and how to talk to. And I'll help you choose the right clothes, oh, don't worry about the money, just brush it all My card, you can use my money as you like, and make sure you are the focus of the audience. So what are you worried about?"

    Su Wei sneered in her heart. Your card is all the money Wei Chen worked hard to earn, right? .It's really a shame you can say it, he's blushing for others, okay? As for what the other party said about helping Wei Chen shoot Gao Ding into a spotlight, hehe, he didn't believe it at all.