11

"Can't the shaman leave?"

Vice asked and Caide scoffed.
"Can't you move on already??"

"Can't you both shut up?" You said calmly and put your plate away. You walked out the kitchen leaving the boys to themselves.

You went to brush your teeth and realized you really wanted to take a shower but didn't know whether you should.

A hot shower is just what you needed before bed after a long day.

You opened the door to grab a towel but to your surprise, Caide and Vice were standing outside.
You made a face and slammed the door.

"We just want to know where we're sleeping.." Vice poked his head through the entire door and you almost screamed.
"Hey don't do that!!" Caide yelled and grabbed Vice, pulling him back.

You heard them arguing with each other as you sighed.
You opened the door again and Caide was gripping Vices translucent uniform as Vice held his hands up with a cheeky smile.

"Both of you sleep in the living room, I'm about to shower so don't interrupt me" You let out seriously.
"Are you sure? I can scrub your back" Vice insisted and Caide smacked his head.
"Shut up!! And keep your beads on!! If you take them off like in the car again, you won't get them back" he scolded.

"Stop hitting him!"
You moved Caides hands off of Vice.

"It's not like he can feel pain.." Caide rolled his eyes and you bit your lip.
"Caide stop being so insensitive!!!" You yelled and both their eyes widened.
"Fuck.." he mumbled and stormed off.

Vice looked at you with a solemn expression.

"You didn't have to do that.. it's okay honestly. It's fine if he hates me"
"But he has no reason to treat you badly.. it's not like you've done anything to him" you sighed and suddenly your cheek was cold.

Vice had his palm on your cheek and his face was closer than usual.
His features glistened despite the transparency.
You could tell he had the perfect smile when he was alive..
His hair always rested in his face and he always made sure his uniform was neat..

Suddenly Vice stopped floating and stepped down to the ground.
You gave him a confused smile as you looked up into his eyes.

"You're too sweet to me Y/n.. enjoy your shower" he let out deeply with a look that made your heart jump.
"O-Okay.." you let out distracted at the ghostly eye contact.

He chuckled and walked off into another room.

...

You were now in the shower and had so many questions as the hot water streamed down your body.

You looked at the beads around your neck that you had yet to take off.

Would I be able to see Vice if I took these off? Or does it only work when I have them on..

Then you started counting how many beads you'd seen.

Caide has a maroon pair around his neck and those black beads that were meant for Vice.

Vice had two pair. The deep blue one and emerald green one.

He took the blue one off earlier that gave me the ability to touch him.. so that means without the beads, it doesn't work.

You saw your teacher with a purple bead bracelet.. maybe it was a coincidence?
I mean.. his name was Damon Lance. Not to mention he was pretty suspicious.
But Caide said he could detect if a demon was disguised as a human..