49

You both got in running position without looking at each other.
Your faces were heated but you both couldn't stop smiling.

Caide had opened the door and now he was beginning to count down.

"You're horrible.." you smiled embarrassed and he grinned.
"One!"

As soon as you took off you pushed him and you both started laughing.
You could barely run because of your ankle, so of course Caide won.

You jumped in the water after him.
You came back up with laughter and he had disappeared.
"Caide? Not this again.." you looked around until he came back up.
"Let's hurry" he suddenly rushed and you nodded.

You grabbed the soap and you began bathing.

Caide faced the other way but the steam and fog started to pick up like it usually did.
Your close range vision started to become clouded.

You grabbed his arm to make sure you didn't lose him and he brushed you off.

"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Nothing.." he mumbled and turned back around.

Your eyes widened when you noticed his back.
"Caide, your back!"

It was all bruised up with lines that resembled the bars from the hotel.

Must've been when Vice threw him into the railing..

"Why didn't you say anything? That looks bad.." You came closer and he stopped you.
"It's fine.. complaining wouldn't help"
"Let me see.."

You trailed your fingers along the bruises and he shivered.
You could hear him breathing heavy and you got worried.

"Caide are you feeling sick? You're breathing so hard.." You asked and he snapped at you.
"Why do you think?! How am I supposed to not be.." he stopped himself and sighed looking down at the water, "It's nothing.. let's just hurry up"
"No it's not just talk to me!" You demanded and grabbed his arm.

He took your wrist and you used your other arm to cover your chest as he lifted it up.

"Y/n stop this teasing! It really does piss me off when you act clueless!" he scolded and you were taken back.
"Clueless? I'm not clueless Caide! Say it with your chest you stupid shaman!" you yelled and his eye twitched.
"I'm the stupid one? You're the one who wanted to get clean so bad!"
"Don't act like you didn't come out here with me! Why can't you just have fun?" you asked and he rolled his eyes.
"How can I have fun when I'm having to fight a spirit demon who you led on!"

His words were starting to hit you like blades.
You snatched your arm back from him.

"Y-You asshole! What the hell do you know?! You haven't been through what I have! I don't have gods blessing like you Caide! I really hate you!" You yelled and began to move away but he grabbed you.
"Where are you going? I'm still talking to you!"
"Well I'm done talking to you!" you yelled and he scoffed.
"Oh so we're not gonna talk about how you almost went with that lunatic?"
"Caide drop it!!" you yelled with tears and he softened a bit as he sighed.
"Y/n.. you don't love him, you pity him"
"Are you saying I love you? I don't! I hate you!" You yelled and snatched your arm away.

He didn't grab you this time.

"I got frustrated.. okay?" he sighed looking up at the sky. You folded your arms with a frown.
"Frustrated? Go on.."

He narrowed his eyes at you but continued, "You.. say you love me but you almost went with him. You keep teasing me but then act clueless.. yes I got upset and said some hurtful things but you did too.." Caide trailed on as you came closer.

You intertwined his wet hand with yours.

"We argue a lot but.. I still like you.." you mumbled and he grinned as he leaned closer.
"Like?"
"Love.." you corrected and looked him in the eyes.

His eyes widened before looking to the side.
"You're so.. ugly"
"Caide!!" you yelled as you hit him and you both laughed.
"Fuck.." Caide groaned annoyed as he turned around.
"What's wrong?" you asked with a smile and he quickly turned and grabbed your cheek as he pressed his lips against yours.

You kissed back as he almost consumed your breath. He gripped your thigh as he pushed your back on the rocks.
He pressed his chest against your breasts as he pulled you even closer.
You swung your arm around his back as you scratched at it.

His kisses went lower and lower as he made it to your neck and collarbone.
Caide went slower and became more gentler as you let out small noises which were pleasing to his ears.
"You're so sweet like this.." you said softly out of breath.
"Shut up.."

He looked into you're eyes.
Your heart jumped at his mischievous, small smile. His wet hair dripped in his face as he gave you that look.
"Staring problem.." you mumbled and couldn't help but blush.
"It's your fault.." he smiled as his hand rubbed up your inner thigh, "You're so cute.." he kissed your neck and you gasped.
"That's inappropriate shaman~"
"Fuck.. why do you do this to me?" he replied lightly.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and Caide supported your body with his heavy hands.
You were both a smiling and flustered mess.
His lips hovered over yours as you both breathed heavily.

You could feel him against you.

"I love you~" he whispered deeply as he kissed you.
"I love you too~"

Vices POV :

As if I'd sit here and watch this any longer..

I would go in there and kill both of you right now.. but sadly I can not.

I turned away with anger and envy.
I looked down at my hand that was changing back and forth from demon to regular form.

"Damn it.." I mumble as I storm deeper into the woods.

My body isn't acting right. It's as if Lance is fighting back? I doubt it.. that shouldn't be happening, but then again he is stronger than the shaman.
I wobbled back and forth before leaning again a tree.

My breathing is erratic.

All the anger I'm feeling is making my spirit form change. What will happen if I turn into a demon while possessing someone?

I need to calm down.

"Fuck.." I curse annoyed as my body picks up a sweat.

I go further to where there's no light but the moon before finally unpossessing the demon.
His body fell to the ground and I floated above him with a frown.

"Get the fuck up" I demanded kicking him until he got up.
"What..? Wait it's you!" he stood up slowly dusting himself off, "What happened? Where's Y/n?"

Y/n..

Despite having no blood, it boiled.
Your name made me shiver despite having no skin. I'm even allowing myself to cuss.
Can't you see? You make me feel alive but in the worse ways.

"Long story short, I possessed you.. now I need you to do something for me"

❤️..