Fluff Alphabet files: Richard "Dick" Grayson [02]

Activities [Favourite type of workout?]- This little circus boy loves to practice on the gymnasium rings or the high bar. A simple routine will also be an ideal workout for him.

Boogie [Can they dance? Do they like to?]- I would hope so seeing how he has a disco themed costume...Actually that proves nothing.

Comfort [What do they find comfort in?]- Family, physical affection, and straight up donuts because his colleagues got him into it.

Diary [Do they keep a journal?]- He writes enough reports at work and during his vigilante life that he can't add anything more onto a piece of paper besides how many times he went to the bathroom that day.

E-bay [Favourite purchase?]- Dick doesn't give me "material girls" vibe so he wouldn't really shop a lot, but if he finds any Flying Grayson's merch you know he's getting it.

Food [Favourite food?]- Cereal. He can't cook, do not let him inside a kitchen. 

Game [What games do they like to play?]- Besides cackling in the rafters to spook the bad guys? Probably RPG or MMORPG games, possibly TTRPG games if he finds a good group to join.

Hobby [What is their hobby?]- Gymnastics?

Illustrate [Can they draw? Do they like art?]- I very strongly feel like this question should be a no...maybe?

Juggle [Can they multitask?]- He can juggle his work and life and vigilante business pretty well, but when it comes to his brothers he can't. At. All.

Kisses [Do they like kisses?]- XOXO hugs and kisses for all!

Lazy [Do they ever laze around?]- I feel like a normal day off for Dick is sitting on his couch in the afternoon eating a whole bag of cereal with milk poured in.

Make-up [What sort of make-up look would they have?]- He's tried different sorts of looks for when he goes to club once every blue moon but a winged eye is always his best look.

Napping [Do they like naps?]- Probably.

Opportunity [What's something they were opportunistic about in their life/decision making?]- Becoming Robin was such a risky-risky decision for him and then leaving to set out on his won too, so he's a very opportunistic guy really.

Pastries [Do they like sweets? What is their favourite sweet?]- (Cereal) Strawberries

Questions [Are they curious? Do they study?]- This boy was at the top academically and part of the mathelets, you guys if he liked studying.

Rain [How do they spend a rainy day?]- Attempting to brood like Bruce in Bludhaven but he's on top of a roof, he has a smirk on his face, and he's internally debating if he wants to sig in the rain.

Surprise [Do they like surprises?]- The good kind are very welcome, otherwise he'd like his peace please.

Telephone [Who do they talk to the most? What does their voice sound like?]- Happiness as a voice, cuddles and warmth and a slightly teasing tone. 

Ukulele [Do they play any instruments? What type of music are they into?]- First thing that came to mind was a flute and now I'm just rolling with it.

Vehicle [What would they drive/fly/peddle etc?]- The Batwing! Let him in! Let him pilot the thing at least once!

Water [Do they like swimming? Beaches or pools?]- He's waiting for another chance to have a beach episode moment guys, Dick is all for that.

X-ray [What's an emotion that you can easily tell by looking at them?]- He's kind of an open book in terms of his emotions unless he's very happy and then all you can see is his smile and not why. (Bruce has to identify if it is just him being happy or if he knows something that happened that is good. Or a prank, it could be a prank.)

Yoyo [How 'cool' are they? Can they keep up with trends?]- Discowing. Enough said.

Zebra [What pet would they have if at all?]- He has Damian, Tim, Jason and Cass for siblings, I think that's enough of a reason to not have pets.