Age swapped bat-siblings

-The order would change completely and so would the family dynamic a bit. 

-Damian, Tim, Duke, Cass, Jason, Stephanie, Babs, Dick is how I think the order would go.

-Damian was conceived between Talia and Bruce while he was training with Ra's, but he took Damian away when he was four and they met during a mission accidently. 

-Damian became arrogant thinking he was the only heir/protégé Bruce would have and that he would become Batman one day. This got him into many arguments with Bruce to the point that Damian left to make it on his own without Bruce to prove his confidence was well placed. He formed the Teen Titans as a byproduct of trying to take on Trigon and stepping on everyone's toes while he did it.

-Tim noticed the activities of Batman and Robin early, but just waited at the side until he noticed some signs of decrease in efficiency of Batman without a Robin.

-Tim's wake-up call really stunned Bruce since a literal 11-year-old found out his identity and told him to his face that he was "losing his edge".

-As Damian moved into the role of Nightwing by that point, Tim became Robin and became the leader for the younger Teen Titans West.

-Jason is still the same, while Tim was out on a mission with the Titans West, Bruce, and the Batmobile, had no one to watch their backs. He managed 3 wheels before Bruce caught him and forced him to put them back. Then he was invited back and taken care of by Bruce and Alfred.

-Tim took one look at Jason and knew they wouldn't get along, but he still chose to don the mantle of Red Robin so Jason would have a role to belong to in their family. Sadly, it was a short lived and tragic end to his career.

-Stephanie and Cass came into their lives one by one and after time they slowly healed each other's wounds and overcame Jason's death.

-Steph took one look at Cass and knew they would be the best of friends. At one point they shared the role of Batgirl and wore a cowl to confuse people and considered it a very fun game. So, villains would ed up with a Batgirl in either one of two moods; the strong and silent type that scared the wits out of them or chattering their ears off until they had migraines and wished to be unconscious. [Steph pretended to be Cass sometimes to surprise Bruce, but he never fell for it. Steph blames the fact that her boobs are bigger than Cass' so they look slightly different, but don't let anyone know she said that.... Cass gets mad at the most random of things sometimes.]

-Dick came into their lives like a freight train. On the one rare occasion they were all together, and Damian and Tim weren't bickering, they went to see the Haley Circus. They had heard about the debut solo performance of the youngest Flying Grayson at a whooping 10-years-old and had gotten good seats to see it.

-Dick was to perform after his parents and waited at the bottom of the trapeze equipment to watch them and stay a safe distance away. It was in the midst of him mentally rehearsing his performance that he saw and heard the snap of the ropes. Saw his parents fall and that he cursed the lack of a safety net. Dick's world died right in front of him, and he stood dazed at the bottom as chaos ensued around him.

-Bruce quickly got Tim and Steph to approach Dick and to settle him out of his shock, while he. Damian, and Cass did some investigating.

-They were all worried but encouraging of him going after his parent's murderer for closer. He stayed on in his role of Robin afterwards since it seemed to pick up his spirit.

-It was a not-so-nice first meeting for Dick and Jason when they fought as Robin and Red Hood when Dick was following leads for a Joker case.

-"Look kid, you should stay away from the tights, they kill," were Jason's parting words after he had hog tied Dick in a closet after beating him in a fight.

-Bruce had a lot of fun tracking down Jason and convincing/guilt tripping/sincerely pleading him to come back. It still took Alfred's bribery of chocolate chip cookies and apple pies to have him visit semi-regularly.

-Duke's introduction to the family is the same as always except the impression he got from everyone was they are all smitten for the cute young Dick and his antics.

-Babs gets introduced as Dick's friend in school, but we all know she's met Batman numerous times before while staying with her father in the police station. It doesn't take her long to figure it out and ask to be Batgirl. In a combo hit of puppy eyes from Dick and Babs, Bruce somehow sorted the issue out with Commissioner Gordon.

-Damian is the intimidating, but reliable older brother when it came to fixing his siblings problems. But if what you did was stupid, be prepared for a lecture and a few heavy sparring sessions with him. The closest people to him were of course sunshine Dick, Cass, and Alfred.

-Tim got along with everyone, but he was often busy with work internationally and cases, so he often wasn't around. But you can guarantee he will bring presents with him when he stays at the manor.

-Jason was a moody, and sarcastic teenager and half the time he went over just for Alfred and the food. However, not even he could be cold to Dick, and you can sometimes catch him watching Dick compete at school events. He will never admit it though.

-Cass is a reliable, but sometimes clueless older sister to Steph and Babs, but they love her efforts to bond with them regardless. Whenever they were training and couldn't get a move down properly, who was there for them, Cass. Whenever they needed pick-ups and motivational... hugs? Cass.

-Everyone dotes on Dick, like he doesn't need to find someone to spend time with, go out of his way to cheer anyone up, or repress his need for love. They freely give it to their cute little brother/son/grandchild. And you can bet Alfred always gives him the biggest cookies hehehe.