Batfamily Disney prefrences

Bruce: He won't admit it, but he really loves Mulan because it reminds him of his time training with the monks at the temple. They had the same rough encouraging personalities as Shang and he liked to think he was keeping Gotham as safe as Mulan did with China. Dick casually told him there was a second movie one day and Bruce watched it that night with a gleeful smile. 

Dick: He really likes Tarzan because of the pure comedy in the movie, but also the songs in the movie that he absolutely loves. The camp song scene reminds him so much of his life that he replays it twice whenever he watches it. It also makes him sad, but also happy when Tarzan gets adopted by the gorillas after his parents death.

Barbara: She's a classic girl who wants to be acknowledged by a guy for her intelligence rather than her beauty. So it means that Beauty and the Beast was her inspiration and favourite movie as she grew up. It was why she went to prom with a yellow off the shoulder dress as a homage of the character that was her role model as a girl.

Jason: He hates to admit it, but he loves to think that he makes a perfect Stitch and Dick would be Lilo, always trying to get him to spend time with the family. The movie gives him hope and he stubly put it on so Bruce would see the famous 'Ohana means family' scene. It also is light hearted enough that he doesn't get too bogged down by the similarities between the movie and his life. He cheers every time when the bratty red headed girl get sassed by Lilo.

Cass: She likes the Jungle Book because it's about Mogli finding his place in the animal kingdom when he also doesn't fit in with the humans. She loves the 'Bear necessities' song and it helped her learn to speak since she loved it so much.

Tim: Big Hero 6 all the way with all the tech and the cool story. He doesn't like the similarity that Tadashi's death and Jason's have and Hiro's and his resulting guilt. He was inspired to make his very own Baymax after watching it until he realized that they had their own Baymax and that was Alfred.

Steph: She loves Aladdin because of the jokes. Come on, it was Robin William's as the genie people! She also likes the fact that Jasmine was more than a typical princess and was a strong female character. She always anticipated the carpet ride because it was the only glimpse of the world she got as a kid.

Damian: It took him a while to understand the hype and love for Disney movies, but he greatly enjoys them after Dick introduced him to it. He likes them all but the one that stole his heart immediately was the Aristocats which was so funny yet classic and romantic at the same time. His mind flashed to Dick and Steph when the two geese were on screen and it got him to laugh.