Damian Wayne x Ghanaian reader pt 2

"I just don't understand who tattled on me about my prank?" You told Damian after school when it was just the two of you waiting for your rides.

Damian glanced at you from the corner of his eyes, but shrugged indifferently. "There is a few possibilities. One, someone overheard only part of our conversation that day and reported it. Another is that someone has something against you and made up a fake scenario to get you in trouble. A third possibility is that someone overheard and took advantage of your intentions so you either wouldn't be able to pull the prank or join the student council."

"Wow, that's the most I've ever heard you talk at once. Does being out of class change your personality?" You curiously asked him.

Damian looked offended, "I have nothing to say to the imbeciles we are forced to go to school with."

Now it was your turn to shrug since that was a valid reason you wished you could use sometimes but you already talked too much so it wouldn't work. You were thinking how to change your personality a little so it would ward off any unwelcome idiots from talking to you when a limo pulled up. 

"This is my ride, I will talk with you tomorrow," Damian said.

You waved as he left and waited for your ride to show up. At least you would have liked it if that happened but a few followers of Alison Vale were suddenly surrounding you. 

"The president would like to have a word with you," one girl said as she flipped her curls over her shoulder.

"I don't have time right now, maybe she could have scheduled an appointment beforehand if she wanted to see me," you replied.

"This isn't a request, it's a demand."

They all looked constipated from how they were trying to make themselves look intimidating, but you wouldn't have been bothered anyways. Luckily, you spotted the familiar car pull up to the curb and your ride honked the horn to let you know they were here. You didn't blame the since the lackeys blocked their view of you but it was a perfect excuse to get out of there.

"Like I said, I don't have time that's my ride and I can't keep them waiting."

You slipped out of their weak encirclement and marched confidently to the passenger side of the car. You sighed in relief after the car pulled away from the school and you didn't see the pathetic glares they were giving you anymore.

"What trouble did you get into this time, Y/n?" 

Your dad looked more amused than angry, so you told him what had been going on at school minus the prank you had planned. He might already know about some of it if the teachers called home, so you weren't going to bother to hide it.

"Then Alison Vale's lackeys tried demanding I go to see her like I'm some servant and she's a glorified princess everyone has to serve," you ranted.

"Well, I'm glad you're not actively trying to cause trouble, but it's still coming sniffing at you anyways." He sighed as he ruefully shook his head. "So you made a new friend and an enemy all in the same week, how are you my kid?"

You snorted. It wasn't like he was never playful and liked to cause your mom headaches everyday. The evening was peaceful for you and you were ready to go to another day at school since you had your favourite class that day. You were close to skipping into school from your startlingly good mood, but it all went downhill when you got called to the student council room.

"What did you do this time?" Damian asked you from behind you. You almost jumped since the hallway was mostly empty and you hadn't heard him walk up to you. You shook your head at him.