Damian Wayne x reader

You were nervous that you would be introduced to the Teen Titans as their newest member in less than an hour, but you tried to calm down. You were sh/n, protogee to John Constantine and Zatanna. While the team had Raven to deal with magical threats, you were specially trained to be a magical and supernatural detective and enforcer. But you had a bit of a problem when it came to interacting socially and that's why you were being made to join the team. 

"Don't worry Y/n/n, Starfire promised that your room is set up exactly the way you need it to be," Zatanna assured.

You nodded as she gave you a smile but John was grumbling in the corner.

"Those blokes will try and make moves on her or they'll mess up whatever self-esteem she has left."

You knew he was annoyed with the thought of the team mistreating you and not at you. So, you took a deep breath and determined to make at least one friend and practice your conversation skills. Unlike both your mentors, you had a special connection with your magic that you only needed to mentally focus your power to use it. Gestures and words helped you focus sometimes, but with a flick of your hand, a portal to the tower opened. Zatanna and John stepped through first then you followed after with your head down. 

"Welcome to Titans Tower, Y/n," a kind female voice said.

You looked up at the team in front of you and recognized a few from times you've bumped into them at the hall or on missions. Nightwing smiled at you along with Starfire while the others watched you curiously. You didn't know what they'd think of you dressed in your jeans, dark combat boots, a long sleeved corset top almost like Zatanna's and a trench coat that was cleaner than John's.

"Hi, I'm Donna and I'm happy that I'm not the new girl anymore," a tan girl with green eyes and black hair introduced herself.

"Hey, stop calling yourself the new girl you've been here for three years already," Blue Beetle called.

You were fidgeting being the center of attention and Beastboy noticed.

"Oh, she's so shy it's cute! I call dibs on showing her around."

"Hey no, I want to show her around," Blue Beetle argued.

You were blushing and overwhelmed so you hid behind the closest person to get them to stop staring at you. Everyone became silent and you didn't get why until you looked up and realized you weren't clutching the back of John's coat like you'd thought. You were clutching onto Robin and he was looking back at you blankly. You stepped back and tripped, but he caught you and set you straight as you became so very pink. 

"Your ears are pink," he stated.

John was glowering at Robin and the other boys while Zatanna just smirked at you.

"Well be trusting her in your care, but if anything happens, I know a few curses Batsy would go ballistic over," John threatened.

"What he means to say, is that we hope you can help Y/n get used to people and get her out of her shell. Y/n is a very promising magician and she only needs a bit more confidence in herself."

Zatanna waved after she finished her speech and then you're two mentors were gone in a flash of light.

"I hate when they do that," Raven sighed and you immediately went over to hide in her cape.

"She seems comfortable with you Raven," Nightwing noted.

"I've spent some time reading at John's place and we got to know each other there," was her reply.

"They don't know about..." you asked her telepathically.

"Only when you want them to know will they find out. I made sure your room is perfect for you," she assured you.