Batfam x Little sister reader

Hello, this one-shot was requested by @InsufficientIvy and it will be a bit short since my head is killing me right now.

~~~~~~~

"Hahaha, once I place this piece of sodium bicarbonate in the pool of acid, you will be done for!"

Y/n was playing with her Justice League toy figures and had the brilliant idea to add science to the game. She had the League cornered against the wall of her sink as she added baking soda to the tub filled with vinegar. She made sure to scale her ingredients right so it bubbled up immediately. All the heroes in the tub were covered in foam and bubbles.

"Mwuhahaha! Of course the kingdom of science will win over any force. Once I've dominated this world's heroes and villains, outer space is next!"

Dick couldn't hold it in and laughed as he watched her playing from the door. Y/n ignored him in favour of drawing Wonder Woman further into her acid bath. She had the audacity of taking too much of her dad's time, so she deserved a little more torture.

"Now, what's got you so angry that you're willing to drown even Bruce?" Dick finally managed to ask.

"I can't eat Alfred's cookies for three days."

"And why can't you eat his cookies?"

Y/n pouted, "Cause I lied at the pizza place that it was my birthday."

Dick smiled knowingly, but you seriously just wanted the cake but Jason won't buy you sweets when he takes you out to eat.

"And it wasn't nice because you scared Jason into thinking he forgot your actual birthday."

"But I only turned seven three months ago."

Dick leaned down and sat beside you so you were eye level with him.

"It won't be special anymore if you celebrate it more than 1 day."

"Unless you're Jesus."

"Right, unless you're Jesus."

You still wanted to play villain with your toys so Dick helped you by acting out the Justice League. He was very good since he actually knew them well. You, like previously mentioned, are 7 years old and not allowed anywhere near crime. Unless it's you playing like you were with Dick.

"Youngest, it is time for lunch," Damian called from the hallway.

Your rooms were close since you both tended to sleep early. It was annoying when Tim was too loud so you guys were in a hall by yourselves for quiet nights.

"I'll become older than you and then you can't call the youngest anymore!" Y/n told Damian as she marched behind him into the dining room.

"That is not how age works, firstly-"

"I don't want to hear your prattle," Y/n interrupted Damian.

Damian frowned but couldn't say anything since he was the one who taught her to use attitude. Maybe he could listen to Dick and his lectures on being a "model brother".

"Nice Y/n, you're learning," Tim congratulated.

"I would learn more if you agreed to teach me code."

"I can't, Bruce said no."

"But I want to."

"But your father said no mistress Y/n, and that means it's final," Alfred said. He brought out some sandwiches for everyone and Y/n got distracted by her lunch.

"Y/n after lunch we're going to your play date with Alison, don't forget," Alfred reminded.

You face palmed and surprised everyone by your reaction. You were a sarcastic and unpredictable child on a normal day, but today you seemed to be a bit more energetic.

"I forgot to tell you that was canceled since Alison has piano class and she can't rap as good as me."

Tim chocked on his food as he tried not to laugh as Dick didn't care and laughed anyways.

"When have you had any musical inclinations?"

Y/n gave Damian her patented look for saying "just because you use big words, it doesn't mean you're smarter than me".

"When we're you able to rap?" Tim asked after he managed to swallow what he had in his mouth.

"Since I was three," you said proudly.

"She doesn't even remember when she was three," Damian complained.

"She's a kid, kids say that type of thing."

"I don't remember telling such lies when I was younger Grayson."

"Do you remember when you were three?"

Damian's silence meant Dick earned another point against Damian in their verbal arguments. Not that they kept a tally, but Y/n does.

"I can rap, even Jason said that I'm "highly poetic" the last time he heard me."

Tim whispered to Dick, "So Y/n is good at poetry?"

"Freestyle right now then, youngest."

"Once upon a time a little toy doll,
He fell down and a mushroom broke his fall,
Upon the mushrooms death he said,
I guess starvation won't cause my death."

There was silence at the table and even Damian had nothing to say.

"I came up with that one during my math class last week. I want to dominate the world with my rap one day. I'll take over the world with my words and no one will be able to stop me. Everyone will have to play with me when I want to and no one can steal my dad from me!"

Y/n continued her ramblings of ruling the world and getting Bruce all to herself. It was ironic for Bruce's daughter to become a villain just so she can get his attention nowadays.

"I'll see if I can clear some of Master Bruce's schedule for next week."

"That's a good idea Alfred, maybe I'll get Jaosn to swing by a bit more so Y/n isn't so lonely."