Tim Drake's Daily Adventures

-Starts the day by having his nth millionth cup of expresso just to start up his system that shut down for mandatory rest.

-Depending if he has to an early meeting at Wayne Enterprises, he might just have a protein shake for breakfast. But if he has the time/energy to eat it he will choose a full English breakfast. (Minus the beans because he doesn't like them....Alfred always gives him the most reproachful glare when he serves him this incomplete breakfast.)

-Either wears his Red Robin suit, business casual, or some combo of clothes that make him look like a band kid. There is no in between, and no insult to band kids my best-friend was one and they had the weirdest microcosm of drama I've ever experienced second hand.

-Spends his days in one of four ways; 1) Working on cases, 2) Working on WE work, 3) Training, 4)Video games.

Here are four stories of when his family absolutely messed up his routine and stressed the living caffeine out of Tim.

1) Tim was on his ninth cup of coffee and jus getting started on cracking a cold case of Bruce's when Damian came crashing into the cave.

"I almost had that rat cornered," Damian scoffed as he roughly stored his bike away. 

"Damian what are you talking about?"

"Like I would tell you, Drake."

"I'm already invested at this point to know what rat you were chasing."

"Ttsk." Damian crossed his arms defensively and offhandedly told Tim about his encounter on patrol. "I met that rat Riddler at Gotham Pier but he had an escape boat prepared and left before I could catch him."

"Well, did you put a tracker on him?"

Damian stopped for a moment and looked away from Tim letting him know he did not put a tracker. Tim ended up being dragged by Damian to hunt for the Riddler for hours until they found him at a bar in Black Mask's territory.

"Happy you found him, now can I go finish my case?" Time whined.

"You started this, you'll help end this," Damian said darkly before launching through the window. Tim groaned and knew he wasn't going to be finishing his case any time soon.

2) It was lunch time at Wayne Enterprises and Tim was drooling thinking about the lasagna they were going to be serving. Suddenly, a body crashed through the windows on the fifth floor with another figure following behind it closely. It was Signal chasing the assassin Zsasz who had been targeting one of WE's executives. 

"Give up Zsasz!"

"I will kill my target, hero, and you cannot stop me!"

Tim had no choice but to forget about his perfect slice of Lasagna to quickly evacuate the workers in the building and hopefully suit up. Even after they had dealt with Zsasz, Tim groaned at the thought of all the paperwork he would have after this.

3) "15...16...17...18...19...20.."

Tim was steadily going through his daily set of chin ups in the training space of the cave as Bruce sat at the Batcomputer. Bruce was sipping on a cup of tea Alfred had brought as he looked through any outdated files or cases that needed to be sorted through. Tim didn't know or care where everyone else was since this was an impromptu chance for quality time with Bruce. The peace didn't last long when Damian and Superboy sped into the cave with Damian's long line of pets following them. 

Tim wasn't paying attention due to wearing noise cancelling headphones and facing away from the cave's back entrance. Ace decided it was a good time to get some hugs in from Tim since he wasn't focused on a screen like always. Tim who had just picked up a weighted ball for some squats was knocked over by Ace's momentum into him. 

"Ow!"

"Tim?" Bruce asked immediately after he heard his exclamation of pain.

"I think I broke a bone..."

Jon rushed away to get Alfred as Damian restrained Ace from licking the prone Tim who had a suspiciously weirdly bent ankle.

"I didn't tell him to do that."

"I'd hope not," Bruce snapped as he stared down at the boy and his dog. 

4) "Oh, the spike's been planted on A, I'll go see if I can get them from behind," Tim said through his headset to his teammates.

"I have my ult, I'll just charge in after I blind and shock them," Babs said.

"Okay Conner what you want to do now is either kill everyone on the opposite team, or defuse the spike," Garfield told Conner.

They were trying to teach him some easy games to integrate him into society and so far he was doing good. Tim, Babs, Beastboy or Garfield, Conner and Cass were all playing together as a team against some random people on the internet. Tim moved along the map and found where the enemies were and took out two of them from behind. 

"Nice headshots Tim!"

"That makes three kills from Tim," Babs noted.

"Is that the spike?"

"Yeah, I'll cover you diffuse it! Cas get over here," Garfield yelled.

Tim had another enemy in his sights when his screen and everything around him went dark. 

"What?"

Tim looked around in confusion. There was no storm warning or anything that would explain a power outage and besides the Manor had it's own generators to keep it online. Tim got up from his desktop gaming set up and went to go see what happened.

"I said I'm sorry I pulled the wrong wire!"

"I told you not to touch the blue one, it's not a bomb you need to diffuse because we have clear instructions about what is what!"

Tim could hear Dick and Jason's argument and figured out that they had been working on updating the security and Jason cut the main power supply cord. And because of how special the cord is, they would have to reinstall the entire line just to get everything working again. 

"I need a coffee," Tim grumbled but then he remembered there was no power to make one and he cursed.