A Batman?

For those of you who don't know, there is an Earth-11 in the Dc comics with a gender bent Justice League and that's what I'm basing this one shot on. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce was just waking up when Tim and Damian barged into his room mid fight about whether pancakes or waffles were better. Bruce grumbled but tried to get their attention.

"Waffles have their crevices to hold more syrup with!"

"Pancakes are fluffy and absorb so much flavor!"

"Boys."

"Waffles can be savoury too and their fluffy as well!"

"Pancakes can be savoury as well!"

"Boys."

"You can make a sandwich with waffles or eat them by hand if you want. Pancakes need utensils to be eaten!"

"I can eat pancakes by hand!"

"Boys!"

Tim and Damian paused from Bruce using his Batman voice. Bruce sighed again and got up from his bed heading toward the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Alfred can make both pancakes and waffles, but only if you guys ask nicely and behave."

They ran out to do just that and seemed to work together for once to convince Alfred to make them their favourite breakfast. Bruce was dressed and heading for the dining table by the time everyone was assembled at the table. 

"Good morning," Dick greeted him as he sat at the head of the table.

"Good morning Dick. Good morning Alfred," Bruce said before taking his first sip of coffee.

"Good morning Master Bruce."

Breakfast seemed to be going well with minimal fighting from Damian and Tim since they were shoveling waffles and pancakes respectively. Jason was too sleepy to cause trouble and just ate his bacon and eggs in a half awake trance. Dick was talking to Bruce about new actions being made by the municipal council of Bludhaven. Bruce was content with how his day was going until he suddenly felt very weird.

"Master Bruce? Master Damian?" Alfred called out worriedly.

Bruce was about to reassure Alfred that it was just a moment of nausea, but then he looked up and Alfred wasn't there. Instead it was an old woman in a traditional maid outfit who looked very elegant in her simple bun. He glanced around and the table was filled with girls except for Damian who looked as shocked and alarmed as Bruce did.

Back with the boys and Alfred, they were staring at the two ladies suddenly in their presence where Bruce and Damian were. A woman with a neat long bob of black hair and imposing blue eyes sat in Bruce's spot. A girl with olive skin, wavy black hair and jade eyes sat in Damian's spot and looked pissed around the room.

"Mother what happened!" she snapped.

"Don't take that tone with me Daniella and I have no idea what's going on," the woman responded.

She glanced at Alfred and politely asked, "I'm assuming that we weren't here a second ago, were we?"

"No, my lady."

"Then I'm going to assume a few more things. By the way we're all seated, you would be male versions of my older daughters. Racheal, Jayla and Tamara are their names, what are yours?" 

Dick who was the oldest Wayne at the moment, took the initiative and answered what he was guessing was an alternate version of Bruce who was female.