Dick Grayson x Canadian reader

Y/n= your name   h/c= hair color   e/c= eye color   f/c= favourite color   

Y/n POV

You smiled for the camera's as the press ate up the pretty promises from your foster father as his campaign event was coming to an end. You were his perfect princess who was an activist for better homing conditions for the poorer people and areas of urban cities. Him and your foster mother used your perfect image around election time and whenever they were going over bad press with the media. In exchange, they had let you move out to a nice apartment in the suburbs of Ottawa and had relative peace away from their lives. They might have taken you in after your parents had died in a flash flood, but they only provided you with the basics and a good education. You had no love growing up and depended on the kindness of your nanny for any sort of affection. But you were an adult now and since you were vigorously homeschooled, you had already earned your bachelor's in social sciences. 

"Y/n, I'm disappointed to hear that you refused to go out with that senator's son," her foster father said as they left the event in their limo.

"He was just looking for a fling and I value myself higher than that," you replied.

They sniffed at your response, but you were an adult and they had already fought hard with you about making 'business' connections before. You were often described as a beautiful yet closed off girl by your peers and knew they had less than noble intentions with you. You were raised by politicians who had used you as a popularity boost to show how 'nice guy' Canadian they were. You learned to hide your emotions so they couldn't be used against you early on and had been this way since. You were dropped off at home and finally had the chance to change into something comfy.

"Time for some weather forecasts I guess," you said to yourself aloud and got out your laptop.

A few months ago, you were watching the weather forecast and knew that they were wrong like it was a gut feeling. You had been on a 'visit' to your foster parents, but you didn't want to leave because you felt something bad would happen. Clear night sky turned into a thunderstorm within minutes and numerous crashes occurred all along the route you would have taken home. You would have written the moment off, if you hadn't watched the news the next day and felt the same feeling.

"It's going to be windy," was your prediction and it had been so windy a tree had been uprooted in the area. 

You discovered that you somehow could predict the weather, so you used your power on a blog that gave accurate weather predictions. You only needed to look at a map and concentrate and you would have an accurate report for the next twelve hours. It became a hobby to do so and you had gotten many offers to work at news stations but you declined. You kept your identity a secret on your blog, but that didn't stop people from trying to sponsor you. You finished with reporting the latest on the weather when you suddenly got a really bad feeling in your stomach.

A vivid picture of tornados in striking Centrale City flashed in your head and it was an unconscious reaction to head there. You were unaware of what you were doing until a bird squawked at you in the air and you realized you were flying. You would have freaked if you weren't so pulled to the disturbance in the weather that was happening in Centrale City. You were smart enough to pull up the hood on your sweater and to tie it over your face somewhat. Your h/c hair was hidden in the hood, and your e/c eyes were shadowed by it so it was the best you could do. You get there quickly considering you're from Canada but then you find Flash fighting a flying man in a green suit with a metal rod in his hand. A few more Justice leaguers are fighting other villains, but it's the green suited guy who catches your attention. 

"He's causing it," you mumble in realization.

"Just give up Weather Wizard, tornados can't beat me," Flash yelled as he dispersed the tornados.