Batfam at Comic con

It was a typical night in Gotham, rainy, dark and depressing but quiet for once. It was the perfect night to have a meeting between everyone to share information and cooperate on future busts anyone had planned. So that was why the whole family was gathered in the cave because Alfred forbade vigilante work from going into the manor. Bruce was seated on his chair in front of the computer, Dick was sitting somewhere high along with Damian and the rest were in chairs brought out for the meeting. 

"Scarecrow's been really quiet recently so either he's someone else's problem now, or he's cooking something up," Tim reported.

"Literally," Jason said.

"Continue monitoring him for any activity, but keep him at a low priority," Bruce ordered and Tim sat back down on his seat.

"Is that everyone?" Kate asked.

"Unless anyone has anything else to report or bring up, this meeting is over," Dick replied.

Everyone started to disperse from the cave while Bruce finished logging the meeting into his records. Kate and Duke left to patrol that night and Barbara signed out from her connection with them on the Batcomputer. Suddenly, there was a bright light and everyone felt like they were travelling by zeta beam. 

"What!"

"Hold on to each other!"

"Masks on!"

The last one was yelled by Bruce and it was habit for his children to do as he said. They landed in a pile in a small clump of trees somewhere. Groaning and demands for someone to get off of them ensued but eventually they righted themselves. From the sounds of it, they were in the middle of a city, possibly at a park in the early morning. 

"Does anyone know where we are?" Jason asked.

"I'm working on it," Tim murmured.

"We must be on the other side of the planet for it to be early morning," Damian noted.

"Ah, but I was gonna drink after the meeting," Jason whined.

"It's five o'clock somewhere and you're not even legal Jason. Should I go and recon," Dick said.

"No, we don't know who or what brought us here so we don't split up," Bruce stated.

They slowly made their way out of the clump of trees and were surprised to see a crowd of people in different costumes outside a convention hall. Just from where they were they could see multiple people dressed as Superman or Batman. There was other heroes and some villains, but they couldn't make sense of the people dressed as cute monsters or in different school uniforms. 

"What is this?" Dick gasped.

"I don't know, but it seems like a good cover for us," Bruce said.

They joined the crowds and walking among them was weirder than they'd thought it would be.

"Awesome Nightwing costume, you really have his butt! Oh my god, how cute is that kid frowning like Robin? They're missing a few people but they got the main Fam together. Where's Alfred, he would complete the whole set." 

Everyone froze at that last comment.

"They know about Alfred," Tim whisper shouted.

"And it seems like common knowledge," Damian agreed.

"Where the hell are we?" Jason growled.

People around them continued to complement them for how "authentic" their costumes were and it confused them more.

"Your act is amazing. It's like they don't know they're at Comic Con. That's family or friend goals. They're all so sexy. They look so real I even think their muscles aren't fake."