Free time headcanon

Bruce: Bruce works non-stop and doesn't know the definition of free time or relaxation. He will be forced to stop working for at least one damn hour by Alfred, but he'll just go to work on one of his dad's old cars. It classifies as a hobby and he wants to take the boys in them one day for a ride like his dad once did with him.

Dick: On his days off from work and when he's not busy visiting family, he'll be a couch potatoe. He'll grab some food, bury himslef in blankets then watch whatever's on tv. If someone's visiting him at Bludhaven though, he'll force them to cuddle with him. If he's feeling more energetic he might go for a walk in one of the parks in the city.

Jason: He'll laze around every once and a while but it's not really true free time. It's more like he can't do anything when he's hurt because Alfred or Roy won't let him. He'll sit and read some books that are lying around, one time he just grabbed Damian's Shakespeare play. No one mentions it, but books are always mysteriously placed so that they'll catch his attention and he'll get so absorbed he ends up sitting for hours reading.

Tim: Like Bruce, you have to force him away from his work to do anything else. Tim likes jigsaw puzzles or crossword puzzles because his mind will go quiet as he does them. His thoughts will be very relaxed and light, like background noise to his brain focusing on the simple puzzle he's doing. But if you asks to help him, it will just stress him out and make him moody instead of relaxed.

Damian: He will make time to play with all his pets together at least once a week. No family, only his pets and him in the back of the batcave. What they do, he'll never say but he has dressed his pets up at least once during these play moments. But sometimes he'll just sit with some tea and stare out into the garden as he quietly reflects on his life.

Cass: She likes crafting when she has free time because instead of destruction she's creating. She once make paper flowers to the point that Bruce thought they were real. He realized they were paper when they hadn't wilted a week later. She once made all the ornaments on the Christmas tree with personalized ones to represent everyone in the family.

Barbara: She likes spending time with family and friends when she has free time. No drama or crimes to stop, just pure bonding time. She might suggest a group activity like board games or a hike if they're feeling up to it. She might not seem like it, but she gets lonely without someone around or to spend time with. Luckily Alfred is a pro at Go Fish and he'll play with her whenever.

Stephanie: She will use her free time to go eat at places recommended to her by friends or family. She'll hit up maybe a few places at a time and then take her time to try some of their food and absorbed the overall atmosphere. Her reviews are trusted by just about anyone in the city and beyond because she seems to always find the best spots. People are always happy to see her at their places because wherever she goes to eat always get so much more business after.

Duke: Now this boy being the quiet boy he is will go to sports matches in his free time and yell at the top of his lungs for his team. He'll also loudly critique them and in very heated moments will cuss at them. But screaming about the plays of the players is cathartic for his hectic life and responsibilities.