Batfamily x Pakistani reader part 3

This is another oneshot for @InsufficientIvy and thank you so much for patiently waiting for it. Also, double update? Yes, since I've been gone for a long time and I owe it to the people I promised oneshots to.

~~~~~~~

This was a bad idea. A very, very bad idea. You wished you could rewind time and not be here at this moment, at this exact second.

"Y/n~ it's time to play~"

Let's go back to the day before.

The Wayne residence was in chaos due to losing some people in the middle of their patrol. Bruce was taking command of the situation in the Batcave with everyone available there to help.

"Have any of their vital signs tanked?"

"No, Dick and Damian are stable."

"What about their GPS?"

Tim shook his head as he frantically worked to pinpoint his brother's location.

"I checked their last known location and no signs of a struggle or of where they went."

"Where are you boys?" Beuce sighed.

"Bruce incoming report of a riot outside Wayne Enterprise headquarters. The police are asking for back up."

"Okay, Tim and I will go in civilian identities to handle it while Spoiler and Signal will provide support to the police. Cass remain on standby for any other emergencies and Jason stay in the cave to respond to any communications especially on your brothers."

"Master Bruce, I will pick up Miss Y/n from school for her safety."

Bruce nodded, "Good idea, this could either be a scheme to trap the Wayne's or Batman."

"Or both," Jason scoffed.

Everyone went and did as they were assigned and soon Y/n joined everyone left in the Batcave. She had been told of the problems happening that day and was worried for everyone. Y/n had just turned 15 and she had yet to be trained in anything but self-defense. She couldn't decide if she wanted to join the family business on the civilian or vigilante side. But at this moment she wished she had trained more so she could be of help.

"Alfred, got a head's up from Green Arrow that Luther got his hands on Kryptonite. He's headed to Superman right now, it's gonna take both me and Cass to deal with that so we're heading out now."

"I'll command the comms from here along with Miss Y/n." Alfred sent you a wink and that reassured you that there was something you could do to help.

But slowly the situation changed. It started with Steph and Duke not responding. Then Tim and Bruce. Alfred called Hason and Cass back to Gotham but they weren't responding either.

"Miss Y/n, I am sending you to the Watchtower for your own safety. Please inform the League about the situation here. I advise no to enter Gotham however since something horribly wrong is happening here."

"Alfred be safe please," you pleaded.

Alfred nodded and you took the pets with you as you entered the Zeta beam. Wonder Woman was waiting for you on the other side and gave you a hug to confort you.

"They're all okay, everyone is still alive and safe, Y/n."

You nodded your understanding but you were still depressed about losing your whole family. You didn't know what was happening or how bad the situation was. But you wouldn't lose hope. The League were discussing fervently on the situation and which villain it could be causing this.

"Hey guys, check out what I found!" Hal Jordan shouted from his work screen.

"It looks like there's a heavy cloud if toxins in Gotham's atmosphere. Maybe this has something to do with Batsy going missing."