Impulse Buy preference

Bruce: If he's shopping, it's always in disguise and mostly to get stuff for Alfred. It's usually to the grocery store and that is where his biggest impulses come up. Does he want to buy a few pastries for the trip there, or will he buy a few dozen to bring back to the kids at home? He works out so much that he doesn't need to worry about what he eats he even needs more carbs than average to fuel his body. His favourite sweet will always be Alfred's cookies, but pastries always call for him.

Dick: He's pretty good at getting only what he needs at stores, but he still has a weakness when it comes to shopping at the dollar store. He'll ignore all the cheap products that will break after being used once, but he can never ignore glow sticks. He loves them as cheap lights in emergency situations or if he has the need of using multiple lights. He also loves glow in the dark stars and has a nice sky of stars on his ceiling to watch on sleepless nights.

Jason: Bullets. He'll buy regular and rubber bullets when he needs them, but if he sees an interesting new type of bullet, he'll buy at least a pack. One of the pouches on his suit holds different types of bullets that could come in handy, or that's his excuse for buying them.  They came in handy when Jason was out of bullets to use against an alien beast. One of the bullets had compacted hydrogen peroxide which melted the alien's tough skin in seconds. 

Tim: Tim really likes coffee and computers, everyone knows that. But for him to get an optimum experience of coffee and tech, he likes shutting out the world around him with head phones. If he sees one that he likes because of it's design or the fact that it'll cancel all outside noise. He doesn't really feel like it's an impulse buy per say since he tends to break his headphones a lot. 

Damian: He doesn't shop for himself and even if he did, he would pride himself on controlling his impulses. It leaks out in his obsession with adopting animals though. And pets need stuff, so he'll go all out to get the best things for his pets because "They put up with a lot more than I do." Each pet gets their own personal bed or sleeping space even if it took Damian an arm and a leg to find somewhere to buy Goliath a bed.