Batfamily x Pakistani reader pt 2

"Okay, I'm stuffed. I don't think I'll be able to do anything for an hour until I start digesting," Dick sighed.

"Well, you could help clean up," Steph suggested.

"We're all helping Alfred clean up, then we'll go to the theater to watch a movie."

Bruce hadn't even finished his sentence before people were arguing about what movie they would watch. If there's one downside from having such a diverse family, it was the difference in movie tastes.

"I say we watch that new racing movie that came out," Duke suggested.

"No, I do that enough on a daily basis," Jason disagreed.

"We could go for a cartoon?"

Babs sighed as she listened to everyone arguing to the side with little Y/n.

"How about since it's Y/n's day, she can choose, hmm?"

"That is an acceptable compromise," Damian agreed.

So after cleaning up after dinner which was quick because all the dishes were empty, they went to their at home theater. Everyone settled into their designated seats and Y/n chose to sit with Bruce on a two seater so she could cuddle with him. You were a chronic cuddle as the others would soon learn.

"So, whatcha want to watch, Y/n?" Dick asked.

Jason looked like he was getting ready to sleep deciding the movie would be a boring choice.

"Can we watch (favourite movie)?" You hesitantly asked.

"Let me pull that up," Tim said.

"$5 Jason sleeps within 15 minutes," Kate bet.

"$10 he sleeps before the intor's done," Steph raised the bet.

Bruce glared at the two and they shut up verbally but continued to sign their bets. Cass was sitting on the seat next to you so she showed you how to sign your name while you waited for the movie. Tim finally found it and put it onto the screen.

"I hope for your sake and my continued good regard for you that this movie is decent."

You looked over to Damian, "Yiu have to watch the movie to find out."

Now that you were more comfortable with everyone, you wanted to share more stuff you liked with them. This movie was something you and your deceased uncle liked to watch. He had been very much older than your mother and had a few heart problems so the company went to your mother after he was hospitalized. You had kept him company by watching movies together and reading to him out loud.

"This is mine and my uncle's favourite movie," you wistfully said.

Bruce gave you a tighter squeeze and silently watched the movie with you. Jason looked bored for a while until something caught his attention, and then he became fully invested. Most others were seriously watching the movie, but there were jokes and comments every once and a while. Even if this wasn't your first time watching, the feeling you got being surrounded by your new family was surreal.

"Dad, can we do this again?" You asked.

"Sure, we usually have family night once a month and mostly everyone can make it. We've just been giving you some time and space to get comfortable before everyone came over."

"Hey, squirt! Nice movie pick," Jason said half-way through the movie.

You grinned when his sentiment was echoed by more of your family. You guys slowly winded down and watched some more movies but you soon fell asleep on the seat and on Bruce. How could you help it? You were only 11 and it was past when you usually slept so you got tired.

"I'll take her to bed, everyone knows who is on patrol tonight so I'll leave it to you."

Bruce picked up your sleeping form and brought you to your room and tucked you in.

"Dad, why does everyone go on patrol? Only Dick is a police officer?"

Bruce paused in his actions and winced at the fact you had heard him. You had woken up when your dad moved you and were wondering what his words meant.

"I can't say that we like to search for things can I?" Bruce sighed.

"Nope, I'm 11, not an idiot. Plus Mama taught me to be observant of people's faces for when they lie," you said.

"I wanted to wait until you were older, but I guess I can tell you now."

So Bruce didn't leave anything out and you slept way past your bedtime asking for stories. You kept interrupting asking who was who and what weapons did they use or what their costumes looked like. It's not like there was no hereos in Pakistan, but they were familiar and the Batman was your father. You're dad was a Justice Leaguer! He knew Superman and Wonderwoman and and-

"Can you introduce me to Flash?"

You were almost bouncing out of your bed from your excitement. Bruce wasn't so happy that you seemed to like Barry more than him, but he still humered you.

"Why do you want to meet him?"

"Because he can go back in time!"

You're almost desperate pleading tipped Bruce off that it wasn't just pure excitement behind your question. He rubbed circles on your back so you could calm down your anxiety.

"Do you want him to save your mother?" Bruce asked quietly.

You nodded but you dropped your head so he couldn't see your face. "It's not that I don't like you or living here, it's been different but good! But I-I" you were tearing up at this part, "I miss Mama."

Bruce let you cry and remained quiet since there was nothing he could say that would make the pain go away. He knew how it felt and so he made sure you weren't left alone during this time so you could heal properly. He didn't want you to turn out anything like he did at your age.

"Do you want me to share stories of your mom when she loved here in Gotham for work?"

You nodded since you didn't have enough energy to speak. Bruce gladly spent the rest of his night telling you stories of your mother and sometimes of his adventures as Batman. You guys were up later than you'd thought since Damian came into the room at some point. He quietly took a seat in an armchair and listened to Bruce's stories.

Cass was next and she joined you on your bed on the other side of Bruce. You reached for her hand and she held yours firmly in return. Jason came in with a pillow, a blanket, and headphones as he plopped down beside your bed. You giggled at his actions and appreciated everyone's efforts of making you feel less alone.

"I think I can learn to love being a Wayne," you murmured sleepily.

Bruce just tucked you in further and finally got some rest along with everyone else in the room.

Alfred was nice enough to let everyone sleep in the next morning and made sure uou guys had a nice British breakfast to start off the day. You wouldn't know but all you guys had swollen eyes, but yours were the worst from crying.

"Use this Y/n," Dick said as he passed an unpeeled boiled egg.

You knew the tip that said rubbing swollen eyes with an egg helped so you understood his actions.

It was funny though the different reactions from people who knew vs didn't know the trick. Duke looked so confused.