Only Human headcanon

-Heroes always assume Batman had some sort of superpower, until they were proven that he doesn't. He's smart and intimidating, but heroes tend to underestimate him sometimes. 

-Clark made that mistake when he rushed to save Bruce from hanging off a building. Bruce calmly used his upper body strength to perform a handstand and flip away from the edge. Bruce finished off the villain and acted like he hadn't just done something crazy.

-Dick was always protected by the League when he first started and kept away from danger so he never had a chance to prove his skills. But a blast from a power inhibiting gun during a mission meant Bruce and Dick were the only ones who defeated the villain. The whole League whined about not having their powers while Dick giggled and said that it's a humbling experience for them.

-Dick being so flexible freaks out the heroes who usually are considered the freaks by society. Diana once rushed him to the Medbay when she though he broke his arms, but instead he was double jointed enough to perform that trick.

-Since Dick's so flexible, he can easily force his way out of restraints if they are loose enough. "Dick's caught? He can't be, I just saw him at Starbucks!"

-Jason was one giant ball of rage when he was Robin and that didn't stop when he became Red Hood. Heroes assume that because he uses guns he's not very good at combat, but once they see him fight, they learn the truth. He is vicious if he feels like it and will toy people if he's feeling cruel enough.

-Damian hasn't even touched the record Jason set for the number of people a Robin has sent to the hospital.

-Damian was raised by assassins, so people are more wary of him, but they still underestimate him.

-Jon once tried to keep a crying kid away from Damian, of course when they were Superboy and Robin respectively. The kid got through though and tugged on Damian's cape. Jon was shocked when Damian simply bent down to wipe the kids tears and whisper a few words to him. The kid smiled and ran to his mother when she yelled for him from the sideline.

-Damian keeps his skills sharp, but his weapons sharper. Many heroes have made the mistake of holding his batarangs without gloves on and cut themselves by toughing the edge. Diana's eyes went wide when it happened to her and she looked incredulously at Bruce who shrugged.

-All Batgirls would go on one mission with a superhero outside the Batfamily, and rumours will spread of how scary good they are.

-Everyone in the Batfamily are seen as formidable allies by other heroes, but Tim even within the Batfamily is underestimated.

-He's so calm and stressed out, that he generally doesn't make a very good opponent. He's short too, and even Damian at some point just picked him off the chair in front of the Batcomputer so he would get some sleep. 

-Until one day, Cass and Damian were hurt and captured during patrol before they could send out distress signals.

-Tim was the first to notice and he only bothered to inform Alfred what and where he was going. He found their last known location and followed signs and tracks to where the criminals dragged them to an empty bar. Penguin thought he was so smart for ambushing the two young bat brats, that he didn't bother to consider the consequences of his actions.

-Tim was silent. One henchman would stray too far from the main room and find himself unconscious the next second. Not a single noise was made until Tim decided to chuckle. It was reminiscent of Dick's cackle and Jason's growl in the sense that it freaked out Penguin the second he heard it.

Ha

Ha ha

Ha

Ha ha ha

Ha he he he

-Penguin was shivering by the door by the time Tim materialized out of the shadows behind him.

-"Do you want to know why I'm called Red Robin?"

-Penguin jumped but Tim had moved before he could see him. Tim was furious to see how pale Cass was from her head wound and Damian gasping for breath from his cracked ribs and cut on his chest. 

-"Because I only leave blood behind."

-Penguin tried to high tail it out. Tried is the key word. He was struck by a punch after his first step.

-Tim let GCPD deal with Penguin as he carried both Cass and Damian on his bike back to the Batcave.

-Bruce watched the security cameras after he heard the story of why Cass and Damian were resting in the Medbay. Dick and Jason were there so they saw it too.

-Let's just say that the rumours surrounding Tim's hero name were frenzied after that incident.

-And when Aliens tried to invade the planet? They didn't. Why? Because the Batclan decided that they needed a vacation and had spread across the globe to their dream destinations. So there was literally Bats all over the world that handled a threat that would take the Justice League twice as long to solve. Batman smirked when he thought about it, then decided that maybe he should spread the Batfamily internationally. Alfred vetoed it pretty quickly on the counts that it was egotistical and unneeded. 

-Alfred is the true monster because he has the humanly power of being THE Batman's father and grandfather to all the other bats. His word is law. 

-It's actually canon in the comics that Alfred beat up Superman after taking a pill so....