Fluff Alphabet files: Jason Peter Todd [03]

Activities [Favourite type of workout?]- Jason lives for arm and leg days, but of course his arbs are an impressive display as well.

Boogie [Can they dance? Do they like to?]- Seeing how he owns some clubs and bars, it would be sad if he didn't know how to fit in at his own workplace.

Comfort [What do they find comfort in?]- If Jason is in a better mood he'll read some literature novels he likes or maybe some poetry. But if it's worse he might just listen to an audiobook while curled up in bed or on his sofa. He may or may not choose to wear headphones depending if or who is in the space with him.

Diary [Do they keep a journal?]- Why do I feel he would keep a record of all his hits and kills and the reasons why they died. Like "April 19th 20XX, Joe Sanders died from multiple gunshot wounds from Pistol baby #4 becuase he was selling drugs to some students on XXX street."

E-bay [Favourite purchase?]- Guns and any sort of bullets he's interested in. I think he might have bought glow in the dark bullets as a prank, but decided to keep them.

Food [Favourite food?]- I know he loves anything that Alfred makes him, but he especially loves his apple pie. He seems the type to like quick or convenient food like sandwiches or burritos that he can eat on the go.

Game [What games do they like to play?]- He didn't really have a chance to play games before coming to Wayne Manor, so he ended up playing older games that Dick left behind. They are the ones he can play reasonably well and holds a lot of nostalgia for.

Hobby [What is their hobby?]- Other than shooting a gun? Reading. Doesn't matter what even thought people thinks he reads non-fiction or sci-fi, he prefers romances for their lightheartedness.

Illustrate [Can they draw? Do they like art?]- Jason's imagination and thinking can be creative and unique, but his drawing leaves a lot to be desired sadly. He is a decent sketch artist, but doesn't like doing it in the first place.

Juggle [Can they multitask?]- Yes, is the short answer. Jason can and does multitask but sometimes he gets distracted with one thing and can mess up the result for another thing. 

Kisses [Do they like kisses?]- From pets, sure. From humans, no.

Lazy [Do they ever laze around?]- Give him a day off or a day without any angst and you'll find him sitting somewhere with a book. 

Make-up [What sort of make-up look would they have?]- Jason's features are very sharp and he prefers not to mess with any cosmetics, but boy does he know hoe to use eyeliner and concealer. 

Napping [Do they like naps?]- Yes, how else is Jason supposed to get even close to the amount of required sleep for a human being.

Opportunity [What's something they were opportunistic about in their life/decision making?]- As impulsive as Jason is- Nah, if something good or bad happens, he's jumping on it immediately.

Pastries [Do they like sweets? What is their favourite sweet?]- As mentioned, Apple Pie with Ice Cream. 

Questions [Are they curious? Do they study?]- People can doubt him, but Jason is very well read and he might not be smart in an academic I-learnt-everything-from-school way, he's street smart and independent.

Rain [How do they spend a rainy day?]- Inside as much as possible where him, his leather jacket, and guns can stay dry. 

Surprise [Do they like surprises?]- No, Jason does not like surprises, but he does like pranking people.

Telephone [Who do they talk to the most? What does their voice sound like?]- Jason talks the most with his friends or teammates the most and not just about business. His voice is deep but can change depending on the state he's in or his emotions. Roy swears for a mission once that Jason pulled out a natural falsetto voice that sounded eerily like Stephanie to fool some people on a phone call.

Ukulele [Do they play any instruments? What type of music are they into?]- This idea is stuck in my head, but Jason could possibly be a musical theatre kid. Just an idea, but I can see him having fun breaking into a villain hide out singing creepily with his helmet on "Veronica, open the door!"

Vehicle [What would they drive/fly/peddle etc?]- Motorcycle. Period.

Water [Do they like swimming? Beaches or pools?]- Occasionally, if he feels like it.

X-ray [What's an emotion that you can easily tell by looking at them?]- Anger. Rage. Wrath. Fury like hell has not seen the likes of before! 

Yoyo [How 'cool' are they? Can they keep up with trends?]- He sets the trend for wearing red hoodies and a red leather jacket for the bad boy wannabes of Gotham.

Zebra [What pet would they have if at all?]- A lizard is the immediate idea that popped in my head and a gecko sticking horizontally to Jason's helmet is an idea I'll have stuck in my head now, and you guys too.