What type of aesthetic they would be

Bruce: I know it doesn't exactly fit as alt, but I feel Bruce would fit in with the flapper style of the 20's. Imagine him in a suit entertaining guests with one Selina Kyle in a sparkly flapper gown hanging off his arm.

Dick: I want to say disco because of the Discowing, but I feel maybe a retro aesthetic or romantic academia could fit him.

Babs: With how mature and calm Babs is cottage core vibes definitely fit her and she would thrive in a small cottage off grid away from Gotham's craziness sometimes.

Jason: He often dresses in a punk or rock aesthetic in public, but I can also see him casually dressing in a dark academia vibe at home.

Tim: When he isn't in old sweats or track suits during case work marathons, I feel Tim could fit a softboy aesthetic to a T? tee?

Steph: She could pull off the grunge aesthetic well, but I also think she could fit a sporty/tomboy aesthetic too.

Cass: All black and comfy cyberpunk style clothes with a small gothic vibes every once and a while depending on her moods.

Duke: He gives the vibe that he's comfortable with the urban/hip-hop aesthetic, but he also could rock the light academia spectrum.

Damian: I just imagined Damian wearing a steampunk outfit holding a gun and wearing matching googles with Titus. Help it's too cute.

Kate: She definitely power dresses in her everyday life when she needs to deal with annoying people, but dark academia is an option too.

Alfred: Is Alfred Pennyworth and that means he pulls of being a butler perfectly. But he can also fit the preppy aesthetic like it was made for him.