What Lantern corps they'd be in

-Bruce has the strongest will to keep to his code of justice so that qualifies him to wear a green lantern ring, but I'm not convinced. His entire being is influenced by his parents death and his then obsession to keep such a tragedy from happening again. He also is obsessed with justice and never takes a break from it. That suggests a fear that everything will go wrong if he lets go of his control. But I can see him being a Blue lantern, because hope can come in many forms. You can be scared but still have hope that the source of that fear or pain will come to an end at some point.

-Dick is very passionate and a people person, and that corps I think he should be in is the Indigo lantern corps. It represents compassion and that is an emotion Dick has that Bruce doesn't often use. He dedicates so much of himself to the people he loves and sometimes people he doesn't know. He's killed before, yes, but he's always felt remorse for it, wished he didn't have to do it. He also hates seeing someone die on his watch. He'll show empathy as well when someone loses someone or something, or when they go through tough times. His compassion is shown off by how deeply he cares for Damian ad all his brothers.

-Jason is angry at many things. The Joker, Bruce, the fact Bruce didn't kill the Joker. But he's experienced so much pain as well before he died and when he was resurrected. The Lazarus pit changed his brain a bit, making his angrier than before as well. He's also angry that he was so easily replaced by Tim and that everyone moved on so easily. He might not be as angry about some of these things, but he's still very frustrated. For these feelings, I'd say he fits in the Red lantern corps. 

-Tim is very smart, smart enough to figure out who Batman was and find the Batcave. But he was very lonely t the start of his life and took the chance to at least form a connection with Bruce as Robin. He would have pestered Bruce into being Robin and he worked hard to become the best he could. That shows he can fit in as a Green lantern. Tim had the will to overcome the tragedy of his parents neglect and deaths, training to become Robin and to deal with criminals every single day.

-Damian is an arrogant brat who seems to have as many katanas as he does anger issues, but he isn't angry like Jason. Yes, he's a bit violent, but only because that's what he had been taught for years. He is focused, relentless and determined to accomplish what ever he does. He has a strong will not only with other people but with himself. He has a strong discipline when it comes to his behaviour and training, but it's more important to realize he's had the will to change to be better. Not to become the best assassin in the world, but a good son, a good brother and a good hero. Being a Green lantern would match his eyes as well....

Bonus: what everyone else would fit as.

-Barbara would be in the Indigo lantern corps.

-Cass in the White lantern corps.

-Steph in the Green lantern corps.

-Alfred in the Indigo lantern corps.

-Duke in the Red lantern corps.