Teen Titans x Young Justice crossover

The team were finally getting to relax after the stress and danger of the invasion attempted by the Reach. They were starting to pick themselves up after the loss of one of their founding members and the absence of another leader of the team. They were in the Watchtower going through a team bonding experience of sharing myths, legends or ghost stories with one another. Zatanna and Rocket joined in because they missed their old friends on the team and Zatanna was up to tell her story.

"Okay I have the perfect magical legend to share since they say the legend happened on this exact date according to the lunar calendar. An the third cycle of the moon, when it grins along with the stars in the sky, the world will see its reflection in the sky. For every man on the Earth, there exists an alternate version of him on another world who made a different choice on a major crossroads. One version could be a saint while another is the devil, but they boil down to the same person. Like I said this is a legend but isn't cool to think there is an alternate version of yourself who might have purple hair or isn't a superhero?"

"How would that work though?" Bart asked.

"Well, it's theorized that the barrier between certain dimensions would weaken at this specific time to allow versions of yourselves to pass through."

"How do they go back though? I wouldn't want to be stuck in an alternate world with an evil me," Garfeild shivered.

"I don't really know Gar, its a legend so its probably not true," Zatanna shrugged.

"What if there's a version of me that isn't a speedster? That would so not be crash," Bart groaned.

"There might be a version of me that doesn't have this bug stuck to his back," Jaime said. "Shut up, it's not like I had a choice to have you there."

Suddenly Zatanna was alert and glancing around the room.

"What's wrong Z?" M'gann asked.

"I'm sensing a disturbance in the air, but I can't pinpoint it down to what it is," she warned.

Suddenly the team saw a shimmering in the air that grew increasingly opaque by the second.

"Brace yourselves!" Zatanna yelled.

A bright light and a pop sound later, and the disturbance was over, but it left behind a group of teenagers in costumes behind. They groaned and got up to reveal a group of ten that looked confused.

"Where are we? Weren't we just enjoying the night-of-games just a second ago?" an orange skinned girl asked.

"I don't know Starfire, but maybe they do," said a girl in a blue cloak with a hood.

A boy in a bright green, red yellow and black costume stepped forward and his eyes were covered by a domino mask.

"I think we traveled to an alternate dimension guys, look at them."

"Isn't that you Beastboy? And that looks like you Kid Flash!" said a guy that looked part human and part machine.

"What do we do Robin?"

The team were shocked as they looked at the teenagers in the traffic light costume that was another Robin from a different world. And they had a Kid Flash and a Beastboy as well.

"Is that another me?" Karen from the team asked as she spied the black girl in a bumblebee costume.

"Is that Speedy?" asked Blue Beetle.

"Alright people, let's work on this logically and introduce ourselves to each other, then we'll figure this out," Aqualad suggested.

"I agree with you. I'm Robin the leader of our team, the Teen Titans. This is Starfire, Raven, Beastboy and Cyborg. We also have the Titans East with us which includes Aqualad, Bumblebee, Speedy and a pair of speedsters who aren't here at the moment. Our friend Kid Flash is also here," he said and pointed to each person respectively.