14.

Sirius rushes forwards as Kate and Zion step out of the fire place, he wrapped them both into a huge hug and kissed Kate on the mouth.

"I missed you both."

Kate smiles as he takes Zion into his arms, "It's only been 24 hours."

"I keep telling him that." James tuts, putting his finger in between Zion's fist.

"I've normally seen you both eighty times by this hour." Sirius pouts, "It's fucking torture."

"Language!" Kate and James remind him at the same time, smirking at eachother.

Sirius turns to Remus and Pete, "You've not met him yet,Wormy! Meet your nephew!"

Pete hesitates as he looks at the tiny baby in Sirius arms, "He looks just like you.."

"Do you want to hold him?"Sirius asks, "James can wait."

Pete nods reluctantly, Sirius placing Zion in his arms. Pete stiffens awkwardly ensuring he has hold of the baby securely. Zion starts to squirm in his arms, tiny fists fly around in the air and Pete smiles.

"You're right Prongs. He his bloody great." Pete relaxes, rocking the baby gently in his arms.

"He didn't faint!" James cheers loudly, before turning monotone, "In all seriousness, it's my turn now."

Pete laughs and hands Zion to James, who starts chatting away to him about Quidditch and a match he watched the on the pitch today between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Remus simply rolls his eyes, listening to James drone on about the worst sport in the world.

Sirius wraps his arms around Kate, "Mi Amor, how are you doing?"

"Great." Kate smiles, "The Potters are wonderful.."

"I feel a but coming."

"I just wish you were wish us." Kate says, "Me, you and Zion.. it's hard without you."

"I will be soon. We will be together at the Potters." Sirius squeezes her against his chest, "Once exams are over....you'll finally be healed too."He raises his eyebrow, looking her up and down, "That's what is motivating me to sit through them."

"Sirius!" Kate groans, swatting him playfully on the chest.

"GUYS!" Remus shouts, "James is hoggin' ag'en!"

"James! Give Remus a turn for fucks sake!" Sirius shouts back.

Kate laughs, pulling Sirius' face towards her and kisses him. He smiles hard against her lips, the hot air building between them as Sirius' run his fingers through her hair.

"I love you Katherine Adler." He whispers.

Kate shudders, "Ew as if you just called me Katherine."

Sirius coughs, "You're forgetting something."

"I love you too, needy ass."

"Language." He smirks as their lips collide again.

********

The Marauders sat crossed legged on the common room floor in a circle. Sirius, Kate,Remus, Pete, Marlene, Mary, Lily and James sat in a circle. Their envelopes in their shaking hands, their results were waiting for them inside of it.

"Rotate?" James suggested nervously.

Everyone nodded in agreement, adding their own envelopes to the person next to them. Sirius had James', Kate had Sirius', Remus had Kates, Pete had Remus', Marlene had Petes, Mary had Marlenes , Lily had Mary's and James had Lily's.