68.

Selene growls at the three men as they enter her cell. Her wrists are bleeding and burning from the silver cuffs keeping her secure. She knows these men, she grew up with them. The youngest of the men is Jackson, he's only nineteen. They played together before she got away, he was one of the few that treated her human back then. The other men were older and nastier, they had been there since she was born. They treated her like a weapon. They made her feel inhumane, made her feel dangerous and unstable. To them she wasn't human, she was just their way to win the war.

She's stronger than most werewolves, she's more powerful because she has two werewolf parents. She's also a witch like her Father, which adds to what she could become. Greyback's pack want to use her gifts for evil, for revenge and murder. That's the reason she ran away at thirteen and never looked back, that's why she stayed hidden in the shadows and kept her head down. She didn't want to be here. She never wanted to come back. She left because she didn't want to be the type of monster they were creating.

Despite her childhood of hunting animals, ripping their heads from their necks with her bare teeth and her lessons on fighting.. she had something most of the pack didn't. She had a heart and compassion. It took awhile for her to learn to hunt without crying when the animals struggled for air. She would save her tears at night time, wrapping her arms around her body and cry herself to sleep. On full moons, she would enjoy looking at the night sky and feeling the dirt between her paws. She would ignore the others who were fighting and hunting. She just enjoyed the freedom. The air in her lungs, the smell of the grass and the trees.

She left because she had the chance to..

Or at least that's what she thought.

Jackson grabs the stool from the far corner that Selene had kicked away from her. He sits on it, his hands clasped together as he sighs loudly and looks at her wrists.

"Stop hurting yourself, kidda." He mumbles, "Me and you, we're on the same side, yeah?"

"No." She growls at him, spitting at his feet.

He pulls a disgusted face like he doesn't live in the wild and hasn't showered in years. He shakes his head, "I want equality for werewolves, I'm presuming you do too?"

She nods, "Obviously."

"Then what's the dramatics about eh?" He asks genuinely, "You're home."

She feels sick to her stomach at the word 'home.'. Her whole life she felt as though something was missing, then she met Remus and Tate. When she met her two Dads,she felt the pieces fall into place. She never felt safe before she was with them and now she was praying they would find her again. She wanted to go home and home was with them. Home was wherever they were.

"Why are you here?" She asks glaring at him, "What have you been sent to do?"

Jackson chuckles softly, "Straight to business hmm?"

He nods to the two men behind him, Axel and Ovie. Axel is white with long blonde hair and tattoos, including the symbol of Greybacks pack on his left bicep. Ovie is black, he has curly dark brown hair past his shoulders. The only tattoo he has is the one symbol, everyone in the pack got it if they were above sixteen. A sinking feeling hits Selene as she realises, they weren't going to let her leave and one day she would be branded as one of them.

Axel side eyes Ovie and gives him a small nod of permission. Ovie steps forward, reaching into the pockets of his dirty jeans and hands a small vial of shimmering white air to Jackson. He snatches it and spins it between his forefinger and middle finger, admiring the way it glistens in the dark.

"You know what this is kidda?" He asks smiling as if it's something amusing.

"No." Selene admits, she stares at the bottle.