33.

Remus meets Rafe on the corner of the street, Rafe is surprised Remus showed. They had no communication just a specific date and time each month, if one didn't show it was presumed they were busy but Remus hadn't been for weeks. Rafe was leaning against the wall, a heavy looking backpack sat by his feet.

"You look better." Rafe acknowledges, looking at Remus' scarred face where the burns had been.

"Yeah, it's healed good I s'pose." He nods, "Sorry I've not been down, had another nephew born and things 'av been hectic. Little man is clingier than ever."

Rafe smiles, "You're still the favourite Uncle then?"

"Oh, a hundred percent." Remus smirks, "So, any updates?"

"Actually.." Rafe bends over, opening the front pocket of his backpack and takes a folded piece of paper out, he hands it to Remus, "Tate posted this."

Remus unfolds the paper, his eyes widening as he reads 'I'm safe. -Tate.' He turns the paper round hopelessly.

"That's it?"

"That's it.At least he reached out?" Rafe tries, zipping his bag back up.

Remus shakes his head, "I thought.. well.."

"He does love you." Rafe mumbles, "Don't start doubting him now."

"Where is he then?"

"Only one way to find out." Rafe smirks.

Remus blinks, "Huh?"

"We can track his scent."

*********

"Zion, I need to change his nappy." Sirius says, getting flustered by the toddler.

"My baby."

Sirius rolls his eyes, attempting to change Phoenix with Zion right by his side. Zion keeps a hand on Phoenix's face whilst Sirius changes his brothers bum. He waves his wand to discard the dirty nappy, fastens the baby grow and sniffs the air. He looks at Zion, who stares back at his Dad.

"Zion.. did you poop too?"

Zion shakes his head, "No."

"Zion?"

"No!" Zion runs off, giggling to himself, his nappy hanging low. Sirius picks the baby up, speed walking after the toddler. His poop filled nappy and pants discarded in the hallway. At that moment Phoenix starts to cry.

"For merlins sake." Sirius groans, "Zion Atlas Regulus Adler-Potter get your ass back over here! Now!"

He hears a tiny giggle coming from behind him, "No!"

Sirius turns and sees the toddler hiding behind a plant, poop smeared all down his legs and the walls of the hall.

"James is going to murder me."

Meanwhile, Kate, Lily, Marlene, Dorcas and Mary were shopping with Lily for her wedding dress. James and Lily had decided to get married sooner rather than later, they didn't have long until their due date and Lily's bump was growing every single day. Kate is trying to join in but her mind is on her boys at home. Sirius has never had the two boys alone before. He'd probably be bald from stress by the time she gets home.

"Kate, stop worrying!" Marlene smiles, handing her a glass of complimentary champagne, "Sirius can handle it."

"She's right you know?" Mary grins, "He's such a great Dad, he's so sweet with them."

Lily walks out of the changing room in a dress that resembles a meringue, it's huge and unflattering. She doesn't say anything, she just laughs and strikes poses as she walks towards the girls.