40.

Remus smiles at his class as he waves his wand and moves the desks out of the way. There's a black wardrobe in the middle of the classroom, it's shaking viciously.

"Does anyone have any guesses as to what we might be looking at today?" He asks excitedly.

Hermione raises her hand, "Boggarts."

"Very good!" Remus beams proudly, "Boggarts are shape shifters. They turn into the thing you fear the very most.. no one has ever seen a Boggarts true form. Everyone line up!"

Neville is first, he looks like both Alice and Frank. It takes Remus a minute to recompose himself, hiding his emotions for his old friends.

"Neville, what is your biggest fear?"

"Professor Snape." He gulps nervously, a few students laugh behind him.

"Tell me, Neville, does your Grandmother still wear those animal hats and scarves?"

"Y-yes."

Remus smiles, "Excellent! I want you to picture Professor Snape in your Grandmothers clothing and say 'Riddikulus!' when Snape leaves the wardrobe, can you do that?"

Neville smirks at the image and nods unsurely. Remus opens the wardrobe door, Professor Snape steps out looking even more evil in Neville's fear. He steps forward, his hand shaking and says, "RIDDIKULUS!".

Everyone bursts into laughter, as the Snape Boggart looks down at his clothes in confusion. Neville is smiling as Remus pats him on the back, "Amazing work Neville! Everyone line up let's keep this going!"

The class laugh together, Ron's fear of enormous spider gets transformed to have rollerblades, it can't stand straight and keeps falling, making everyone laugh. Someone else has a fear of clowns, it turns into a clown with a summer dress on. Another fear is rats, they transform in blind rats that bump into eachother and attempt to move around with walking sticks.

Harry steps forward with a big grin on his face, the Boggart changing shapes, Remus holds his breath expecting to see Lord Voldemort but to his surprise the Boggart turns into a dementor. Harry stares at the dementor, he starts to feel breathless and dizzy. He holds his wand up but he feels weak like he did on the train.

Remus steps forward, his Boggart turning into the full moon. He quickly yells, "Riddikulus!" The moon deflating and flying around the room as a balloon.

Phoenix steps forward, the Boggart changing shapes in front of him. He inhales sharply as it stops transforming. He stares up at his biggest fear, Sirius Black. He's wearing Azkaban uniform, he had dirt covering his face and arms. His wild black hair covers his face and he smirks. Phoenix stares back, his wand shaking in his hand. He'd never physically seen him before, standing so close. Phoenix thinks he looks an awful lot like Zion.

"Riddikulus!" Phoenix says, closing his eyes and Sirius Blacks outfit changes. He's wearing a leather jacket like Zion's, a Gryffindor tie wrapped around his head like a bandana and is kneeling to the ground pretending to play guitar. The class laugh, but Remus does not. Phoenix does not. Phoenix walks away to the back of the queue, Draco brushing past him as he does.

"You're scared of Sirius Black?" Draco laughs, his two best friends laughing with him.

Harry steps forward, grabbing Phoenix by the arm and pulling his away, "Shove off, Malfoy."

"He does look a lot like that brother of yours doesn't he?" Draco smirks at Phoenix knowingly.

"Ignore him." Harry says, "Are you okay?"

Phoenix nods stiffly, "Yeah fine."

"Malfoy has a point, Black does look a lot like your brother." Ron says unhelpfully.