80.

Bellatrix paces back and fourth as she stares at the captured prisoners, her eyebrow raised with interest at the swollen faced boy in particular. He had the same scar as Harry. She doesn't want to anger the dark lord by calling him on a false lead, but she is positive that this is Harry. He would be so impressed with her, if she were to be the one to hand the chosen on over to him and all she wanted was to impress and satisfy her master.

"Pettigrew." She says clicking her fingers impatiently, "Go and fetch Draco and Phoenix, they'll be able to identify these traitors."

The short man bows his head as he scurries out of the dining room to do as he's told. He can tells its Harry, he saw the boys eyes, so much like his Mothers and then the scar. The scar that reminds him of how he betrayed his best friend. There's no doubt at all, that Harry was here. Barty, Regulus, Draco and Phoenix all follow Peter down the stairs.

Phoenix keeps his eyes downwards, not wanting to confirm his friends lack of safety by laying eyes on them. He can't believe they'd been so reckless and stupid as to turn up here. Draco let's out a small breath of air, that reaches Phoenix ears confirming his fears. Bellatrix reaches a hand out, cupping the side of Phoenixes face. Regulus stiffens, side eyeing her murderously as she lowers her mouth towards Phoenixes ear and whispers to him.

The first thing Regulus noticed was the fact his older brother wasn't with them. He can't shake the horrible feeling that rests inside him, beginning to fester away and create doubt in his mind. He always thought he'd feel it if Sirius died, that somehow, no matter how much distance was between them- he would just know. He takes little comfort in that as the doubt starts drowning out his hope. Sirius might be dead.

Phoenix nods stiffly at whatever was whispered, following his crazed relative to where Lucius and a few of the snatchers have their wands trained on the new prisoners. Phoenix swallows harshly, before slowly lifting his head. He sees Ron and Hermione first, his heart skipping a beat at the sight of them. Hermione has a small cut on her forehead, Ron looks sweaty and pale- almost as bad at Phoenix had looked before his healing potion. He realises they don't know about the fact he needed potion to force his body to accept the mark. In their eyes he's a traitor, a death eater and no longer their friend.

Finally, his eyes land on Harry Potter for the first time since the night he fled. The familiar piercing green eyes filled with worry. Phoenixes eyes are filled with a million apologies that he prays Harry can understand. He is sorry. He doesn't blame Harry anymore. Harry almost sighs in relief, seeing Phoenix alive. Laying eyes on Nix was like coming home, he had been searching and running for so long and now in front of him, he felt his heart healing almost.

"Well boy?!" Lucius snaps impatiently, gripping Harry's hair and shoving Harry's face closer into Phoenixes, "Is it him? Is it Harry Potter?!"

Harry's eyes drop subtly to Phoenixes left arm, Phoenix sees the way Harry's eyes flash with anger and hurt as he notices the dark mark inked permanently on his pale skin. Phoenix stares at Harry, willing him to just somehow understand what he did and why. He doesn't want to be here anymore than Draco, Regulus and Barty do. They're just doing what they can to survive.

"Phoenix? Is it the boy or not?" Regulus asks,keeping his voice sharp and harsh for his pretence.

"No." Phoenix breathes out, he watches Harry's face drop slightly with relief as he looks toward the floor.

"Draco!" Bellatrix squeals, "You check. Phoenix hasn't been in his right mind recently."

Harry's head snaps back up again, watching as Phoenix retreats back towards his Uncle Reggie. What did that mean? That he hadn't been in his right mind? Draco kneels in front of Harry for the first time since the night Severus and Phoenix both spelled Albus Dumbledore on his behalf. He narrows his eyes at Harry, pretending to look him over but he already knows what he's going to say.