70.

"No I don't fancy your brothers,Ron." Marlie hisses as Phoenix snorts behind her, "I don't like boys, they're disgusting."

"That's just your age, you'll grow to like them soon." Phoenix reassures as he takes a seat besides her.

Marlie pulls a face, "Or maybe I don't like anyone." She deadpans, glaring at her dumb brother and his equally dumb friend.

"Nah you'll like someone eventually.. maybe you're a lesbian." Phoenix shrugs, "I like boys, if that helps."

"Wow, no way! What a revelation! I had no idea you were gay." Marlie fake gasps, rolling her eyes as she walks away from them.

"Are you being sarcastic?" Phoenix asks calling after her, he frowns turning to Ron, "Was she being sarcastic?"

Ron shrugs, "I have no idea. When did she get such an attitude? She used to be so..quiet and sweet."

"Fuck knows." Phoenix stares after her, noticing Harry coming towards the Gryffindor table, "I'm going too see Theo, chat to you later."

Harry's eyes follow after Phoenix as he goes to his new place at the Slytherin table. He cringes as Theo puts an arm around Phoenix and whispers in his ear, within in seconds the pair of them are leaving the Great Hall and Draco is shouting after them in disgust.

"They might just be going to play some Quidditch..."Ron suggests sheepishly, avoiding Harry's glare as he tucks back into his food.

Harry tries to ignore the mental image that is burnt into his brain of Theo and Nix, after seeing them kissing a few times it left little to the imagination. They were very handsy with each other and Harry felt..well, he felt something. Ron suddenly stiffens as his sister and Hermione join them. Ginny's hand gently brushes against Harry's, he very quickly looses his appetite. Hermione sits besides him and he finds it again. It's impossible to be bothered by Harry and Ginny when Hermione is right there. She's so beautiful that it makes Ron feel flustered and giddy all at once. He has to keep reminding himself that it's his friend Hermione. Just his friend.

Marlie finds Luna walking around barefoot in the corridor, she's humming a lovely tune to herself as she looks around with kaleidoscope glasses on her face.

"You lost your shoes?" Marlie asks.

Luna nods, "I'm not worried, they'll turn up eventually."

"You can borrow some of mine if you'd like?"

"It's okay. I quite like being able to feel the different textures beneath my feet, it makes me feel free." Luna pauses as she stares intently at Marlie, lowering the glasses from her eyes, "Your head is positively filled with wrackspurts! Although, Harry Potter still has the worst case of wrackspurts I've ever seen."

"Wrackspurts ?"

Luna smiles kindly, "They're little creatures that fly into your ears and cause confusion, are you feeling confused?"

"Well yeah... but I don't think wrackspurts are to blame." Marlie explains with a shrug.

"Why are you confused?" Luna asks innocently.

She's not trying to dig for information just help a friend and Marlie knows this but she can't help how she feels. She's afraid and she's confused and yes her brother is gay, everyone around them accepted that but she wasn't normal. She didn't know what was wrong with her, she just didn't want to do things with anyone. And like hell was she admitting to her brother and his friends that she fancied Fred Weasley. It's not like she'd do anything about it and all anyone wanted was sex all of the time. She just knew that it didn't appeal to her at all. She fancied Fred but trying to imagine going further than snogging...it disgusted her. Made her feel funny.