38.

Loud music thumps around the house, making it shake slightly. Phoenix is sat drawing at the kitchen table, he has an eye for art. He's sketching a picture of his best friend, missing them terribly during the long summer at home. His black hair keeps falling in his eyes, so he uses a headband to push it out of his face so he can concentrate properly.

Zion comes tumbling down the stairs in a rage, his own black hair tied in a bun on the top of his head. He smacks his younger brother on the back of his head with a loud thud. Phoenix stands up from his chair, pushing it over and runs after his brother. He jumps onto Zion's back, thumping him in the head. Zion spins around and floors Phoenix to the ground and kicks him in the ribs.

"Dickhead." Zion spits angrily.

"Munter." Phoenix spits back glaring at him.

"Stop touching my fucking stuff!" Zion warns, glaring coldly at his brother.

Phoenix rolls his eyes, "I haven't touched anything you utter knob!"

"Boys, please for the love of god stop fucking fighting." Kate complains as she walks through the door with the shopping, the dog immediately at her feet almost tripping her over.

She groans in annoyance, as she places the shopping bags down and flicks her blonde hair over her shoulder. Bowie starts sniffing at the bags hopefully.

"Bowie. Sit!" Phoenix tries, the dog looking at him dumbly, "Why is he so thick?"

"Just take him for a walk. Both of you." Kate sighs, putting the last grocery bag on the table, "Don't go too far."

Zion and Phoenix roll their eyes behind their Mums back. She was so overprotective. They had strict rules they had to follow when at home. Both boys couldn't wait to be back at Hogwarts, where they were free to act as they wanted and do as they pleased. Zion was itching to be back with his friends and causing mayhem. As long as his grades didn't slip, it didn't matter what else he did.

Himself and his three best friends, Lee Jordan, Fred and George Weasley were known at school for their pranks and tricks. They were always getting up to trouble and never getting caught. They were the best at what they did. The twins and him were on the Gryffindor quidditch team, which gave them royalty points amongst their peers.

Phoenix was looking forward to returning too. He was really good friends with the infamous Harry Potter and it sucked during the summer when they couldn't write to each other. Phoenix would even say Harry was his best friend, although he's certain Ron Weasley was Harry's best friend.

"Hurry up, Nix!"Zion yells impatiently from the front door.

Phoenix grabs the dog lead as Bowie bounces out of the door, he hugs his Mum as she packs away the shopping and runs out to catch up with his older brother. They lived in the middle of nowhere, their house sat in the middle of a country road and they were surrounded by fields and wildlife. There was nothing for miles, but the strong stench of cow shit. Bowie, their large German shepherd runs ahead happily as Nix finally catches up.

"You heard from your little girlfriend?" Zion smirks annoyingly.

One of Zions favourite past times was winding his little brother up. Phoenix rolls his eyes as he starts up hill, "She's so..ugh."

Zion snorts, "Poor Nix."

"Hang on, why don't we talk about your love life?" Phoenix raises his eyebrows.

"Shut up." Zion mutters, "There's nothing wrong with my love life."

"Having three girlfriends at once and being found out is pretty bad..."