52.

Harry and Ron made up, the two of them back to being inseparable and Phoenix and Hermione once again found themselves on the side line of their friendship. It was as if nothing had happened between the two boys, both of them going back to being brothers.

"Viktor is really lovely." Hermione says to Phoenix who really hadn't paid attention to a single word she was saying.

He was too busy throwing daggers at Ron with his eyes, the jealousy taking over him like a disease. Hermione stops in her tracks, her mouth hung open slightly. Phoenix stops too looking at Hermione in confusion, she lifts her hand and points to Harry then to Phoenix, unable to form actual words.

"No." Phoenix says shaking his head, "No you got it wrong."

Hermione puts her arm back down but stares at Phoenix still. He rolls his eyes at her and carries on walking, Hermione runs after him catching up to his side.

"Sorry I just thought.."

"No." Phoenix repeats blankly, keeping his eyes forward, watching the back of Harry and Ron's heads.

Eventually Harry breaks free from Ron, although Phoenix is pretty sure he doesn't want to. Hermione and Ron respect their privacy as they walk into the Great Hall, they know not to ask too many questions about Padfoot. Phoenix and Harry practically run to the whomping willow, it's branches already still upon arrival. As they walk down the tunnels to the shack, they hear voices coming from the room up ahead.

"And you think she's pregnant because?"Sirius sighs

"I had unprotected sex with her." Zion groans, having to say those words out loud to his Dad of all people.

"Has she showed any signs? When did this happen? Have you spoke to her?"

Phoenix stares at Harry, "He's such a fucking idiot."

"Who's pregnant?" Harry whispers back, Phoenix shrugs as he makes his way into the room.

Sirius and Zion fall quiet but Phoenix just shakes his head at them, "I already heard it all, carry on."

"You need to talk to her." Sirius says turning his attention back to Zion.

Zion slowly nods before he starts pacing, "Fuck."

"Now." Sirius adds, nodding towards the door.

"Right..okay." Zion mumbles, brushing past his younger brother as he makes his way out.

He had really fucked up. It was messed up that all he could think about was the disappointment on Selene's face when she found out. He and Selene had something special, didn't they? And he went and got someone else knocked up like an irresponsible bonehead.

He sees Camille sat with her friends in the Great Hall, he stares at her looking for a sign of a growing foetus. Fred, George and Lee sneak up behind him, making him jump as his thoughts are interrupted. He knows he can't leave it too long. He needs to know.

"Is she knocked up then?" Fred asks staring at the table of Beaubaxton students.

Zion shrugs. Fred and George grab an arm each and hoist him up, they walk towards the table and dump him in front of Camille. The girls look up at start giggling at the twins as Zion flips them off frustratedly.

"Zion wants to talk to you." Lee calls as the twins leave Zion's side.

Camille blushes and stands to her feet, "Yes?"

"Privately." Zion clarifies, taking her hand and leading her out of the Great Hall. He finds an empty classroom, locking them both inside and stares at her.