61.

They apparate inside the ministry, locating Phoenix and his friends in the death chamber. They had been warned in a quick debrief to avoid the veil located in the middle of the room. Moody explained that they'd all be drawn to it, it was used for executions for particularly vulgar wizards but hadn't been used in centuries.

Zion looks around the smashed up prophecy room, shards of glass all over the floor. He sees blood, lots of blood and he selfishly prays for it to be anyone but his brother who is hurt. Phoenix and Zion fought like cat and dog, they were insufferable to each other most of the time but they also loved each other. It was just the way brothers were.At least in their family.

It never hurt Zion when he saw the twins together, they were inseparable- almost like the same person split in two. They could finish sentences, read each other's minds like the back of their hands. Zion and Phoenix could never do that. Zion knew he'd protect Phoenix no matter what though, he'd fight and bleed to protect his brother. Then he would mercilessly tease his brother, holding it above him for the rest of his life. And that's exactly what he intended to do. He was going to fight alongside Sirius, Remus, Phoenix and the others, get his brother home safely and then use it as leverage forever.

Zion feels oddly calm, despite the buzz ringing in his ears and the look of concern on Remus' face. Zion is calm. He glances at Sirius, he appears to have the same cool and collected demeanour as Zion. It's exciting almost, heading into a battle but at the forefront of his mind, is getting Phoenix home.

As they all start disappearing into the death chamber, Zion follows right behind Sirius. His wand clutched tightly in his hand, he barely has time to adjust as spells fire off in all directions. He presses against the wall, his eyes frantically searching for Phoenix. He lets out a sigh of relief when he sees him hiding behind a rock with his friends. He looks for Sirius, who's fighting Lucius Malfoy alongside Harry.

Zion wants to get to Phoenix and apparate home with him. He just wants Phoenix to go home to their Mum, who's sat with their Uncle Reggie loosing her damn mind. He steps forward, a spell whizzes past his head. He turns to see someone firing directly for him. With ease, he is able to dodge every single spell shot at him then he raises his wand.

"Incarcerous!"

The ropes snake around the persons body, they drop their wand as the rope tightens around them, trapping them and forbidding them to move. Zion smirks, kicking the wand further from the persons grasp and then he notices Remus fighting two men on his own. He joins by his side, both of them firing off numerous spells at the two death eaters.

"Go to your brother." Remus says as he dodges another a spell.

"In a minute." Zion vows, "You looked like you could use a hand."

Remus snorts, "You're so much like your Dad."

"A few months ago, I would've taken great offence to that." Zion laughs, "But thanks. He's pretty great."

If it catches Remus off guard he doesn't show it, he keeps firing spell after spell at the masked death eaters. Whoever is under them are trained well, notorious in battle field and never once slowing down or speeding up. They maintain a steady thorough pace, Remus knows better than to trust it. The minute himself or Zion slack, they'll give it everything they have.

"You know? When you were a kid, one of your very first words was Moony?"

Zion smirks, "I did know that actually. Don't worry Uncle Moony. My Mum told us lots of stories about you."

Remus smiles, "Petrificus Totalus!"

It hits one of the death-eaters, causing them to stiffen as they fall to the ground with a light thud. The other one momentarily pauses, watching as his friend falls. This gives Zion chance to stupefy their other opponent with ease.