84.

Harry separates from Ginny when he spots Ron and Hermione running towards him, basilisk fang in hand. He notices their lips are slightly puffy and smiles knowingly, he had been expecting this for years. He's reminded of Draco and the kiss they had shared earlier and he's so desperate to find him and kiss him one last time.

"I need to find Draco." Harry says to them both, knowing he's free from judgement, "I need-"

Hermione stumbles slightly, her eyes sad as she meets Harry's green ones, "Harry...Draco..he um.."

"He didn't make it.."Ron finishes for her, holding Hermione's hand supportively.

Harry frowns, utterly confused as he looks at them both, unable to comprehend what he's hearing, "He's dead?"

"Yeah mate." Ron confirms with a nod of his head, "He was burnt ali-"

"Don't." Harry begs, pressing his hand to his mouth as vomit threatens to crawl up his throat, "Please don't."

"Harry?"

Harry turns his head to see Sirius standing besides him, without thinking he rushes forward and buries his head into his chest and begins to sob. Sirius delicately wraps his arms around Harry, attempting to soothe him as he looks at his friends in question. He didn't have any idea what was going on, he was so lost. He had just restrained Barty with a body bind spell and was attempting to find his brother to inform him of what had happened. Regulus was going to be so pissed off with Barty for not listening to him. Barty had lost his mind in the middle of the war zone and had no idea where he was, he should have stayed home.

"What happened?" Sirius asks with a fearful tone.

"This is all my fault." Harry sobs, clinging to Sirius' dirty t-shirt, "I should have just handed myself over and then no one would be fighting and no one would be dead."

"Harry." Sirius says sternly, "You can't really believe that Voldemort would stop a war with your death? He will kill every last person who disagrees with him, whether you're dead or alive."

"B-but Draco." Harry cries harder, "Draco wouldn't have died if he never switched sides."

Sirius' heart stops and falls, as he holds his godson in his arms. Draco was Regulus' son, Phoenixes best friend and he was gone. Sirius couldn't wrap his head around it, he had gone to find Regulus to tell him about Barty but now he needed to find Regulus to tell him about Draco instead. He felt horribly sick as he looks over towards the Great Hall and sees people stumbling over, leaning on their friends for support whilst others are carried on stretchers. 

Suddenly, Harry drops to the floor, covering his ears as he screws his eyes closed. Sirius has seen this happen before, as have Ron and Hermione. They know Voldemort has made his way into Harry's mind, they know he's being taunted and reminded of all the people who have died for him and the war. The war that Harry blames himself for.

They know when it's over, Harry crumbles with exhaustion and leans against Sirius for a moment. Despite being asked he doesn't say a word, won't inform his best friends and godfather of what Voldemort had said. Instead he forces himself to stand to his shaking legs, and begins stumbling towards the Great Hall.

Theo narrows his eyes at the death eater with his wand against Pansy's throat, "Let her go you fucking imbecile. She's one of us."

Pansy visibly relaxes as she realises what Theo is playing at, she bends down to retrieve her wand and starts walking ahead of everyone else. When the masked death eater who had the wand against her throat follows, she effortlessly stuns him and hides behind a column. Theo limps as the other masked death eater holding him, guides him down the narrow stairs in the direction Pansy went. This gives Blaise time to get his wand from his back pocket. Without thinking he stuns the man in front of him, cringing when Theo goes down with him and the injured man cries out in pain.